I. HIM

I. HIM

A Chapter by Aerial
"

When you see the light blinding you gently.

"
Droplets of pure rains falling down to my very cold face, streaking tears overflowing that won’t stop even if I want to. Still the rain envelops my face and nobody cares if I’m hurt.

Nobody dares to glance upon my direction. They all just go with whatever they are doing. Smirking to my very direction. I guess in their minds I was a beggar waiting for their petty alms. Begging for their ill-earned penny.
Well, I don’t care what they think anyway, I just thought maybe just maybe that’s what’s they instill in their very minds. No, anyways, I don’t give a damn. I have my damn life to manage upon.

Seeing things that others don’t see and understand. Elaborating tons of words, they won’t give a single chance to be understood. Because they lack of knowledge for the other universe, other dimension, other insights, other intuitions, other things that very few could decipher what it meant. Instead of choosing to understand, they indeed would just ignore and make fun out of it.

I always see him and I try to ignore him but he just can’t disappear for good. Every time when it rains morning or night, he shows uninvited. Bizarre feelings shows up whenever I see his little dark gray eyes, his peculiar nose, his thick well maintained brows, his unusual forehead, his crescent lips, his jaw line that makes his square face, and somehow I cannot understand his glowing skin shimmering so bright like he was bathe in tons of silvery silver. His shiny black hair that falls just right above his forehead down to his very neck, so jealous to see them in his head. Ah, his wide forehead, that typically resemblance the usual leading man’s forehead role in a movie. His face skin is flawless, so perfect that you cannot see any blemishes or marks in it. And oh sometimes he is wearing a cape, an old cape creamed color, like a trench coat but it’s deigns are hard to decipher. There are out of this world features that you need to look at it to appreciate its own beauty. He sometimes takes off this cape showing his illuminating skin. Like if you are going touch him, you will melt and be burned like aching magma crawling down your body. It’s beyond eccentric to see his smile, showing his only cuspid enticing me to smile back at him. I always felt goosebumps whenever his near, he just there, he never approaches me but he had this creepy stare, pinching stares. Trying to pull me near him. 

However, I always manage to shake it off, I always pretend I cannot see him, I cannot feel his presence, but I guess he knows I was just faking because he even smiles more showing his whole trimmed white teeth. His kind gray eyes that I felt like also drowning, are always glaring ay me, wanting to get me. Trying to seduce me.

Now, he’s gone again, just vanished in all of a sudden. No goodbyes, just nothing. Everyone around me is oblivious that he existed. I don’t even know his name but I can see him. I always see him every time it rains whether be it day or night. I tried to open my eyes wide but I cannot see him. I cannot tell where did he go or what did he do. He just vanished! Now I looked in the left, then in the right, then I look above, I look all around but I cannot see him. He’s not anywhere! Just purely gone out into nothing!

Smirking faces looks at me now, I guess they think I’m insane. Maybe because I looked around at everywhere or maybe because they think of me oddly. I permit them to choose what they might think of me but I know I’m not insane. I know I’ve seen someone that they cannot see with their bare eyes.

Then a drop of water tricked down my nose, urged me to look up at the top, then I saw the nimbostratus clouds so angry at me? Slowly it continued to pour the droplets of water inevitably. One, two, three... then it's no more droplets now but my whole visage was wet with fresh water.

I then looked downward and look for something to use just to cover my head, because vertigo strikes every time this happens. It is really weird maybe he can control the rain or I do not know why it seems that they are interconnected really. When it rains there is some force that is enveloped in the rain about something odd that I cannot think of any word to name. I can describe it but it is just in the tip of my tongue the real exact word to describe. Literally, I guess I could just let it be. But it would not leave my mind in peace. It bugs me up always. 


© 2022 Aerial


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on April 28, 2022
Last Updated on May 13, 2022
Tags: Anticipation, Evasion, Odd


Author

Aerial
Aerial

Cebu, Philippines



About
a sensitive splendid mess more..

Writing
II. Sapphiera II. Sapphiera

A Chapter by Aerial


Bizarre Bizarre

A Book by Aerial