II. Sapphiera

II. Sapphiera

A Chapter by Aerial
"

way back in time..

"
Into the woods, I've seen him with ...... ME?

Long dark maroon skirt with puffed long sleeves just showing off the collar bone with the an old style hairdo where you can always see in an old movie hair styles. It's perfectly bun up to the head leaving one to three strands of hair just beside the ear. She has a graceful look and very prim and proper. So, well mannered and smiling every time he talked to him.

It's just that I wondered, why does it have to look like . . . me? It's not me! But wait, it's really me? But why am I afar? I could only look at myself from afar ..?

I was watching myself sitting down a black chair and it seems like it's  a date with him (I do not know him). Three lovely tulips smiling at the top of the table, and those table napkins and those goblets and those candles and those oldie stuff I'm seeing I might be crazy! Is this for real? 

I,  I meant the girl is smiling, looking at him. I can't hear what they are talking about. Only muffled talks,  but their smiles are visible, so twitterpated and all. Then he held her hand kissing it and saying something that makes the girl who looks like me,  blushed. He said something that really made her glad. Then I saw him walk around the table and pulled a dark small box from his coats pocket. Then he motioned to him and tell her something that made her spectate the  small box.

Then then she gently opens it. Though I can see her excitement but she kept her poise and mannerly opened the box. She treated it as if it is a fragile thing, not to be broken. She inspected it several times and her eyes widens and went dumbfounded. I can she was so amazed. She saw something that skips her heart a beat. I think he have waited for so long for this moment to come. 

I saw the ring, it's glittering from afar. She tossed it up to see how splendid it is. She cannot conceal her happiness and it really showed on her face. 

He was smiling with his one cuspid teeth showing. It's the most distinguishable thing you can see in him even from a distance like this. He hugged her and tell her something that I cannot her. He was hugging her with all his might. And then, he took the box from her and get the ring inside. He held her ring finger and put the ring on it. She looks at it with a teary eye. A  



...

To be continued...


© 2022 Aerial


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on May 13, 2022
Last Updated on May 16, 2022
Tags: little, old, oblivion, outcast, hated, odd


Author

Aerial
Aerial

Cebu, Philippines



About
a sensitive splendid mess more..

Writing
I. HIM I. HIM

A Chapter by Aerial


Bizarre Bizarre

A Book by Aerial