Ritual of a bibliophile!

Ritual of a bibliophile!

A Story by Afra Ahmed

It’s Friday! Your heart is filling with enormous joy thinking of exploring the world of books once again. Sometimes you feel blessed to find the ‘best’ you that built a habit of reading and knowing. You have already realized the importance of books in your life. For that reason, it has become a ritual for you to follow each Fridays.


Already it’s 9 am and you are almost finished with all preparations. Your body could feel the excitement of new books because you are jerking by inner happiness. Finally, you made it to the land of your pure happiness. You could not resist your mind and eye to search for the new comers. The library is two stored and the 2nd floor is your favorite one, because the fictional heaven is over there. On the way of your favorite corner, you realized this book heaven has added so many good collections for their beloved readers. Yes! You are one of the beloved readers who finds inner peace and calmness by coming here.


You are staring up and going towards your beloved section. Last time when you came here, you read “A thousand Splendid Suns” of Khaled Hosseini. You actually became fascinated of his writing style. The story line and the method of his story telling forced you to feel the story; as if you are seeing and feeling the characters. Today you are looking for another piece of Khaled Hosseini. Your eyes are constantly searching for another master piece. After moving forward you found “The Kite Runner” and quickly graved it as if someone will snatch it before you. You are smiling on your own stupidity! Now, it’s time for diving deep into the magical words created by the magician himself. Yeah! Khaled Hosseini’s writing style gives you somewhat magical vibes, so you don’t even doubt to call him a magician.


Pages after pages running through with the pace of time and suddenly you realized it’s 4pm! You have to leave this paradise now. Last few hours were such a magical moment for you. You prepared to leave the book heaven with a heart full of power and energy that will keep you alive till next Friday .

© 2020 Afra Ahmed


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
Added on September 24, 2020
Last Updated on October 2, 2020
Tags: #books #energy #happiness

Author

Afra Ahmed
Afra Ahmed

Bangladesh



About
A sunset lover who wants to tell some stories and spread the positive vibes all around. more..

Writing
Worth Worth

A Story by Afra Ahmed