2nd Revelation

2nd Revelation

A Poem by Ahmad Cox

2nd Revelation

People are like stories or books. We all have our own histories and lessons that we take with us as we continue to live and build our stories as we go along in life. We carry our stories  with us as we move along in life we return to those old stories that have made us here today as we continue to write our own stories along the way. We tend to think we are the authors of own stories and in some ways we do but ultimately God is the author and creator of our lives and of everything and when we begin to see it for ourselves we start to see the author's and creator's hands not only in our own life but others as well.

© 2013 Ahmad Cox


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is amazingly true! We always are selfish enough to think that "we write" ourselves the stories inside our life. But that`s just because of the false feeling of belonging only to the sensual world - of senses and feelings! if we realize finally that the great Source is from Spiritual world, that it has perfect divine structure and we are involved in it, we will avoid much suffer in this life...and much misunderstanding too!
Thank you for that...

-nour-
July-013

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Added on July 3, 2013
Last Updated on July 3, 2013

Author

Ahmad Cox
Ahmad Cox

San Jose, CA



About
My name is Ahmad and I have posted a lot of my poetry on hellopoetry.com but I wanted to check out this site and see if I can start posting and reading poetry here. more..

Writing
Thoughts Thoughts

A Poem by Ahmad Cox


Diversity Diversity

A Poem by Ahmad Cox