4th Revelation

4th Revelation

A Poem by Ahmad Cox

4th Revelation

I feel God's love and energy and presence in my heart. I know that whenever I call his name in prayer or when I am reading his word I can feel his purifying spirit in me as I share it with others. God's love purifies everything and everybody that calls his name. Darkness can not live where there is light. Even when I fall God still bestows his healing grace upon me when I return to call out his name in prayer and for others as well> I do not believe that God withdraws from his children so easily. Even when we fall or stumble we are only ever a step away from God's grace and healing guidance. If we turn our faces and our hearts toward the light God will always find a way to light the way.

© 2013 Ahmad Cox


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really love this one! "Darkness can not live where is the light", I feel the same way, if you once allow yourself to reach to the light of God, you can`t turn away easily...Also the same is with the darkness. People who are in Darkness need guidance to understand where they are, to know the truth. It`s obvious that if they can see the truth, they will turn away from the darkness. I wish that to happen!

-nour-
July-013

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
1 Review
Added on July 3, 2013
Last Updated on July 3, 2013

Author

Ahmad Cox
Ahmad Cox

San Jose, CA



About
My name is Ahmad and I have posted a lot of my poetry on hellopoetry.com but I wanted to check out this site and see if I can start posting and reading poetry here. more..

Writing
Thoughts Thoughts

A Poem by Ahmad Cox


Diversity Diversity

A Poem by Ahmad Cox