6th Revelation

6th Revelation

A Poem by Ahmad Cox

6th Revelation

People want to be free. We all long for that freedom of our souls,minds, and bodies. As we strive in this world. Even though we might think we are free we are captive in a strange land and that we are struggling desperately to get out of. In this struggle to be free we can sometimes hurt ourselves and other people around us but we are all searching and longing for freedom. Freedom from pain. Freedom from fear and hate and freedom from the isolation and separateness that can suffocate us with it's grip. Ultimately no matter what we might do to free ourselves there is only one answer and one solution. It is  God. When you have God he takes away your pain and fear and separation and replaces it with hope and healing and love that can truly help you to find what your heart has been longing for all along.

© 2013 Ahmad Cox


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yes, very true, my friend. Freedom of soul and mind and body, may seem impossible here in the world., But with God it become possible. The more we believe and have faith, the more god give us and we never can go down. Just be patient to go there.

-nour-
July-013

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
1 Review
Added on July 5, 2013
Last Updated on July 5, 2013

Author

Ahmad Cox
Ahmad Cox

San Jose, CA



About
My name is Ahmad and I have posted a lot of my poetry on hellopoetry.com but I wanted to check out this site and see if I can start posting and reading poetry here. more..

Writing
Thoughts Thoughts

A Poem by Ahmad Cox


Diversity Diversity

A Poem by Ahmad Cox