Revelation #12

Revelation #12

A Poem by Ahmad Cox

Our Mother is a site to behold. A beautiful blue pearl shining in the vastness of space. She is filled with life as she gives forth from her bounty and riches to all of the creatures and the creations on the Earth, The tree of life is written in everyone of her creations. We all came from the same motherly source. We all carry that life giving flame inside of us. It is written in our DNA and in our hearts. We can not deny our Mother. She is too important to waste. We must protect her at all costs to ensure our own survival. We have to listen to the cries of our Mother and heed her call. She is always there with open arms to share her motherly love to all who show her a little love back but she still loves all of her creations just the same. 

© 2013 Ahmad Cox


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Once again very profound, mysterious and full of light and signs revelation! I admire the way you put the things on the spiritual basis with elements of something to reveal and something to hide..So who has ears to listen and who has eyes - must see. Our mother (nature) and eternal force of life and love is always with us, we have to keep her love, to be happy and find our real self in the vast universe of life diversities. That is challenge for our eternal souls! wonderful, Ahmad!

-- nour --
August-013

Posted 10 Years Ago


Ahmad Cox

10 Years Ago

Thanks for the positive review. It is appreciated.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
1 Review
Added on July 31, 2013
Last Updated on July 31, 2013

Author

Ahmad Cox
Ahmad Cox

San Jose, CA



About
My name is Ahmad and I have posted a lot of my poetry on hellopoetry.com but I wanted to check out this site and see if I can start posting and reading poetry here. more..

Writing
Thoughts Thoughts

A Poem by Ahmad Cox


Diversity Diversity

A Poem by Ahmad Cox