Cracks in YOUR reflection

Cracks in YOUR reflection

A Poem by Ajthewriter

Through my design, you'll seek forests of cripple trees and leafless branches, seeking out for piercing eyes and wild creatures with deceit dictating motivational appetite’s of pure hostility and laughing sentences containing the most powerful poisons of sparkling potions screaming out calls for deaths tasteful pleasures. But in your bashful journey, you don't notice the wars and catastrophic allegiance burning blazes of personality flaws in...vading your frame, yet you journey my forest for annihilation when you haven’t contained the blood stains infecting your cranium and unfiltered soul crying for help's superhero cape to save you from you. Before you pick out the cracks in my reflection, pick up the pieces to yours. Before exercising my demons, save yourself from your own possession. Don’t invade my world, until you solve the hostile takeover in yours.

© 2015 Ajthewriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on December 11, 2015
Last Updated on December 25, 2015

Author

Ajthewriter
Ajthewriter

Las Vegas, NV



About
I am a song, poem, and story writer. Check out my page for all updates! My tumblr is @ajthewriter. The same name is for my Facebook page! Writing is my passion, writing is my release. more..

Writing
Escape Escape

A Poem by Ajthewriter