Empty Cry

Empty Cry

A Poem by Ajthewriter

My cried out echo’s evaporated before they reached the taste of your satisfaction to ease my racing heart that goes 100 mph just by the picture of our dreamed up love affair.

It delivers torturous pleasure for temporary relief.

I’m willing to dissect and hand deliver my heart to your door step, and kidnap every ocean across every inch of the planet, just so you could mirror my relentless fascination.

Your angelic eyes, breathtaking frame, and heavenly crafted mind from the dancing fingers of god’s creative process of the human Picasso has me intrigued and fluttering with butterflies.

Your disapproval and rejection of my everlasting remedy to lonely nights and empty days flashed anger and sadness that my effort to seal the deal came too short for manifestation.

I dream of our blissful escapade that soars beyond the peak of any mountain or cloud in existence.

I wish your satisfaction was with someone of my kind.

I wish you put as much effort into our happily ever after as I did.

But your mind is Stevie Wonder blind to my love invitation and instead, you pulled the trigger toward my heart and let me bleed in the middle of the street.

Please don’t leave. Please intake my offerings of love at its finest.

I sealed the hole in my chest, and I’m limping toward the seemingly lonely road to you.

Please accept me. Please hear my echo’s calling out for your undivided attention.

© 2016 Ajthewriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on May 5, 2016
Last Updated on May 5, 2016

Author

Ajthewriter
Ajthewriter

Las Vegas, NV



About
I am a song, poem, and story writer. Check out my page for all updates! My tumblr is @ajthewriter. The same name is for my Facebook page! Writing is my passion, writing is my release. more..

Writing
Escape Escape

A Poem by Ajthewriter