Escape

Escape

A Poem by Ajthewriter

 ESCAPE
As thoughts drift, I remanence on the chaotic experience where I exist.
The memories sting and cling on to my brain, fighting for mental elopement from the hellish events bringing in hallow manifestation requests to stab my emotional body with depression.
My cries are heard from the outer darkness of the Milky Way and beyond. 
Life’s foot is on my neck, smothering my hope until it can no longer breathe the love that happiness has to offer. 
I give into rage and anxiety as they partake into consuming me and letting my demise take its unfortunate course. 
I want to excel in freedom and soar heights even skies couldn’t dream of, but I let unplanned events disable my ability to have strength to stand the test of time. 
Now that potential is gone and doom is my fate, I want to evaporate from this life into nothingness.
Not suicidal thoughts, but urges to be free from the physical existence of my problems. 
I want to be engulfed into a gaping black hole of invisibility and dive into the pit filled with hiding spaces from this life of despair. 
I inspire to be as visible as a ghost or as bright as a blind man’s vision or as visible as an imaginary friend. 
Just let me escape, and isolate from this cold place filled with relentless hate. 
Let me be free. Leave me in peace. Let me escape from this reality.

© 2016 Ajthewriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on April 12, 2016
Last Updated on April 12, 2016

Author

Ajthewriter
Ajthewriter

Las Vegas, NV



About
I am a song, poem, and story writer. Check out my page for all updates! My tumblr is @ajthewriter. The same name is for my Facebook page! Writing is my passion, writing is my release. more..

Writing