The Invasion

The Invasion

A Story by Alaska Rose
"

Another of those silly little quickwrites from the seventh or eighth grade.

"
Hi! I'm Matt. I'm an eleven-year-old giant who lives in Antarctica with my family, the Tall-Twigs. As you probably know, those tiny humans are so blind they can't see us. Let me tell you about the first time I went on an invasion with my dog, Branch.
I was 3 years old, and a big giant-tyke for my size, the fiercest of the fierce. It was 1532 in people years, only the 15th for giants. My dad worked at the research center still, and they had just designed the first Auto-Flyer. (It's a car that flies.)
Branch and I, well, I decided to Ramsack the people living on North America, in a place that later became the U.S. So I stole an Auto-Flyer and managed to get away. Branch got bored in the auto-flyer, so I let him cause a huge hurricane by swimming in the ocean while I stomped about the land yelling.
We scared the dickens out of those people there, because all they thought it was was a hurricane, earthquake, and thunderstorm at the same time! Branch and I, Matt Tall-Twig, flew home victorious after our first invasion.

© 2010 Alaska Rose


Author's Note

Alaska Rose
Again, just for fun, so please nothing degrading or insulting.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on June 28, 2010
Last Updated on June 28, 2010

Author

Alaska Rose
Alaska Rose

CA



About
Hi! I'm Alaska Rose, but am more commonly referred to as "Ala". It's not my real name, but I've answered to Ala so often online that I probably would do so in real life. Anyway, a little about me: .. more..

Writing
A.D.D. A.D.D.

A Chapter by Alaska Rose