Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Alaa

"..and that," the First Chairwoman explained. "Without George Devol, the first robot wouldn't have been obstructed in 1954 and was named the "Unimate". It was then sold to General Motors in 1961, where it was used to lift pieces of hot metal from die casting machines in New Jersey".

The women around her continued to take pictures at the holograms, clicking frantically the button on their camera glasses as the moving walkway transported them out of the Origin of Robots Museum hologram gallery and into the Robo-Gallery of Starting Sensuality. 

"Now we are in the Robo-Gallery of Starting Sensuality, where we will examine in the origins of the "sensy robots".

A roar of giggles erupted and the First Chairwoman snickered. They were soon enveloped by bright pink, red, and fuchsia lights as the nostalgic perfume filled their noses. The perfumes (they were suppose to elevate the "mood") contained of roses, honey, and a trickle of toffee produced a serene atmosphere. The women oohed and aaahed at the holograms of flowers, the vast oceans of the planet Oceanum, and the seductive Northern Lights of Gelida Glacies.

"And here," the Chairwoman explained, " we will be analyzing of how and for what purpose these robots were created. How many of you have heard about the Hoor Al-Ayn?" 

After a moment of silence, the Chairwoman stated," The Hoor Al Ayn is derived from Islam. This concept is grounded in the Quran, which describe a sensual Paradise where believing men are rewarded by being wed to virgins with "full grown" breasts. As for women, the women will be provided with only one man, and they will be satisfied with him. Does this idea appeals to any of you?"

Some of the women shook their heads, while some of them just looked nervously away. The First Chairwoman smirked at them and added, " Well, there is an Arabic proverb, that a man's heart is like a pomegranate. This means that he can love many many women simultaneously. This have been proven true since the beginning of time, which some argue is for an evolutionary or survival of the species purpose, since- but now with the technology of Strong Metal World and the rights that come with it, each and every single individual can exercise and live their lives to the fullest- and without conflict!"

They waited patiently on the moving walkway until they reached the first hologram of the Starting Sensuality Gallery. The hologram consists of a rather (how to put it) rather a dazzling six foot two robot with the most godlike features. He or "it" was draped in Roman clothes that was revealing enough for his six pack abs and finely sculpted arms to be shown. His smooth grey skin was perfection, unmatched by the reddish calloused skins of humans. 

The women behind the Chairwoman murmured praises, and the Chairwoman continued her speech. " Don't you think that this man-this robot will outmatch the human males of this universe? Intellectually, physically, and emotionally? They will never lust after another woman, and they will reciprocate, even if you don't do the special favors that we women normally do".


The moving walkway carried them for a few meters before stopping at another hologram, this time of a broad shouldered robot heating sauce in the sauce pan while stirring the spaghetti. This time the aroma of freshly Italian sauce, wine, and spices filled their noses.


"As we can see here, the robots -especially the males- can multitask! They are able to do the laundry and mop the floor, or do multiple cooking tasks simultaneously. In addition, they can listen and sympathize. Before Strong Metal World, we women were left to attempt to please their husbands and boyfriends with their utmost effort, but how do we get repaid? No matter how beautiful we are or if we are the most beautiful woman in the world there will be wandering eyes! And then they are left to fend for themselves as soon as their men turn their back on them for another woman. I ask you, are men responsible?"


The women shook their heads and one said," A few of them are."


"But men, as fathers they leave their children for another woman. If the mother and father divorces, usually the mother takes responsibility for the children. Before Strong Metal World and the Dignity Laws, one out of three children were abandoned by their fathers in USA alone, millions of children without a father figure, and don't get me started in the rest of the world. Throughout history, women were oppressed and harmed by the wiles of men and their carnality, but within the last decade and the 270 Planets of our Universe, we have managed to make a few planets purely for the carnality of men while managing to construct a few planets for the essential needs of women".


The Chairwoman cleared her throat.


"And planets for Islam, Christianity, for the Asians, the Nudists, for those who prefer to live in cities or villages. and the planets still yet to be developed and to be discovered. Now we, the 10 billion individuals in this universe are able to live freely to their beliefs without harming or coexisting with others. The men are able to exercise their carnality while the women are able to find the "perfect" spouse, and the Jews are able to live in their perfect Jew world or "planet" as we call it while those who are atheists can live in their religion-free planet (which is known as Atheus) without arguing or dealing with the concept of religion".


For the next 2 hours and 35 minutes, she continued to talk and guide the twenty one women through the Robo-Gallery of Starting Sensuality and through the Origins of the Developed Robots. She stood patiently by the exit and the women strolled past her.

"Are you doing anything else?", she asked one as she went past her. 

"No, she answered, giving her a grim smile. " We are transporting back to Mars."

"By the Photon-Rocket Stars or the Quantum Teleportation Stop?"

"Photon-Rocket".



© 2017 Alaa


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on April 5, 2017
Last Updated on April 5, 2017


Author

Alaa
Alaa

Vienna, VA



About
I am a somewhat experienced writer, considered gifted in the English criteria (including writing, vocab, and grammar). more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Alaa