I N T E R L U D E I: Swirls In The Balance

I N T E R L U D E I: Swirls In The Balance

A Chapter by Albert Freeman
"

some of the important things taking place in the world

"

                   

I N T E R L U D E


 

I


 

Swirls In The Balance


 

In Satel, capitol city of Emary, a formal declaration of war is declared against the nation of Riparea. It is read aloud to a zealous crowd of thousands. It is a war that Emary cannot hope to win alone. It is a war that will draw in more than one nation due to the many complex treaties thought to have been signed but never to be need enforced…


 

In Par Tavar, Hadrian Fealzar, Lord-High Commander of the Order of The Sun, enacts the first part in his latest bid to destroy the witches of Seis Rea. In his hands rest the seals of nine of the most influential nations of the world. It is all but a certainty that this time everything will work as planned…


 

Off the Isle’s of Minuse the first sightings of strange ships without sails are reported. Perhaps in the sightings lay the answer as to why all ships heading west had ceased to return for close to three years…


 

Atop a peak along the jagged mountains of the chain called Shadow, the fall of the Light begins. The Key of Cao’Tiz is accepted, and with it a way of finding the “One who would lead all and destroy what was…”

 



© 2008 Albert Freeman


Author's Note

Albert Freeman
It's coming along. I'll accept all critiques, ideas, hand outs, baked goodies...etc

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on March 5, 2008
Last Updated on December 27, 2008


Author

Albert Freeman
Albert Freeman

raymond, MS



About
I'm one of 5 boys born to my mother and father. My dad served 23 years in the Army. I served 6 years in the Air Force and enjoyed traveling to Korea, Japan, and Maryland while in. My interests vary, b.. more..

Writing