What to look for when buying a commercial safe?- St. Albert 24/7 Locksmith

What to look for when buying a commercial safe?- St. Albert 24/7 Locksmith

A Story by St. Albert 24/7 Locksmith
"

"

Your business is what fulfills your personal life. Thus, securing business premises should be the priority of business owners but often you end up neglecting the need for commercial safes. This single item can protect so many valuable items of your business. Sensitive items like documents that can get damaged in fire or heat can be stored in them. They are specifically designed to protect your important documents. 


However, there are some factors you should consider while buying a choosing the ideal commercial safe. Let us have a look.

Quality Safe Installation Available

When choosing a commercial safe, choose the UL rating- Underwriter’s Laboratory rating. They are regarded as the supervising body for a rating of commercial and residential security. They are divided into Fire Safety and Burglary Safety. The burglary rating indicates how to protect the item’s break-ins, crack-ins, and theft. It says about the rating of the safe against physical attempts in order to damage the safe. The most vulnerable rate of safes is “B”- it is mostly recommended to be used for comparatively less valuable items.


Other ratings include- Tl-15, TL-30, TL- 60X6, C. The strongest one out of them is TL-60X6 rated commercial safe. One needs to enter the safe through all the sides. Also, TL-30 is recommended to be used for commercial purposes too because it takes at least 30 minutes of heavy types of equipment used to break into the safe.  

Other factors to consider 

Another rating that you should consider is the Fire Rating of the safe while purchasing for a commercial safe. This firer rating indicates the safety’s ability to protect the stored items from various fire and heat damages. The fire rating is of three types- 1- hour rate, ½ hours rate, and 2 hour-rate. As the name suggests- ½ hour state says that the safe will be able to protect the content of the safe for about 30 minutes from fire and heat. And, the safe can resist heat and fire up to 1500 degree F. The 1-hour rate safe can safeguard valuable items up to an hour without damaging the item inside. Whereas the 2 hours rating safe can protect your items from the impact of heat, fire, and explosion for about 2 hours. 

Contact Locksmith!

If you are about to buy a commercial safe for your business- this is the first step to take. Get them installed them properly via the certified locksmith expert for your commercial and residential safes. A professional locksmith technician will make sure that they install an anti-picking and anti-bumping safe that secures the valuable efficiently. Contact the St. Albert 24/7 Locksmith today!

© 2020 St. Albert 24/7 Locksmith


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

15 Views
Added on September 14, 2020
Last Updated on September 14, 2020
Tags: commercial