Are Aliens Visiting Us?

Are Aliens Visiting Us?

A by AlexG
"

This is a short article I wrote on a subject very dear to me.

"
Are we alone? Many have asked that question, but there has been no definitive answer as of yet. The universe is very large, and very old. It would be arrogant to think that the earth is the only life-bearing planet in the entire universe. There are over 100 billion stars in our Milky Way galaxy alone, many of which contain planetary systems. There are at least 100 billion Galaxies in the observable universe. In other words, the odds that extraterrestrial life exists are astronomical. However, whether or not extraterrestrials are in fact visiting us is debatable.

It is said that nothing can accelerate to the speed of light. This would make manned inter-planetary, and inter-galactic travel remain an impossibility, and a dream for many sci-fi buffs. But if it is impossible, then how do aliens get here, if in fact they are visiting us? The concept of bending space, or wormholes is purely theoretical, but has been around for decades. The idea of a wormhole is to bend space, and in doing so make the distance between two points dramatically decrease, to make travel faster, and easier. Is this how aliens are visiting us, or are they utilizing technology that is hundreds, or even thousands of years ahead of ours?

Millions of cases of unidentified flying objects have been reported, a number of which were seen by hundreds of witnesses at the same time. Many of these cases have not been thoroughly explained. The most popular being the 1947 Roswell incident, in which it is said that a UFO crash landed in Roswell, New Mexico. UFO sightings are not limited to modern times. Cave paintings from thousands of years ago depict strange beings, and saucer shaped objects. Extraterrestrials have captured the imaginations of millions of people, and have become the subject of many popular books, video games, and movies. The existence of extraterrestrials is a certainty, but whether or not they are visiting us is something that we may not know for a very long time.

© 2009 AlexG


Author's Note

AlexG
Critique Please

My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am a firm believer we are not alone for decades there has been sighting after sighting from east to west north to south & eye witnesses who have seen things in the skies above. we are so quick today to disprove & discount anything that is unfamiliar to us. for there is many thoughts as to what is out there.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 18, 2009

Author

AlexG
AlexG

Junipter Hills, CA



About
Whats up, my name's Alex Rodolfo Gomez, I'm 20. I'm Mexican/African American, and speak fluent spanish. I freelance write for other people to make a little bit of money. I am also an artist, I love to.. more..

Writing