Meeting the cat.... Again

Meeting the cat.... Again

A Chapter by Alice7y
"

One of their old friends has found them.......…......

"
"I woke up to a large banging sound. Probably Mimi she loves anything noisy. "Die Red Guard!" what the heck is a red guard I thought.I got up half asleep and walked to the noise."Alice help me!!!"Mimi screamed. My eyes widened to the sound if her scream. I took a golf club. This was creepy.I ean to her and saw a man about 24 with my sister." Let her go! " I wacked him in the head. He was out cold and I mean OUT COLD. "nice reflexes."I turned around to see a boy smirking at us. He had black hair with dark purple streaks. He had on a black t-shirt, black baggy pants, and the weirdest thing was a pair of cat ears and a tail. I knew him instantly"Cheshire!"He looked at me wide eyed." noone calls me that!"he face flared with anger " sorry" Mimi said " Mimi don't apologize!" the cats eyes grew wide " Mimi?Alice?" he looked at us with a face that said 'immpossible'" stupid cat!" I started to drag Mimi after me when he poped in front of me " come with me." " to were?" " to the old mad hatter of yours no dur."


© 2012 Alice7y


Author's Note

Alice7y
Sorry if I spelled something wrong!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on June 3, 2012
Last Updated on June 3, 2012
Tags: Cat, again, meeting


Author

Alice7y
Alice7y

Writing
Today... Today...

A Chapter by Alice7y


School.... School....

A Chapter by Alice7y