Aurora

Aurora

A Story by Jeannette Lunete

"The urge to be a pilgrim created the constellation. It was meant to never reach the destination. Rain drops will never reach the end of the window they will just melt into an another dimension. Like I will. One day."
Her prohibited wonderment was the trophy for an a cappela choir of muted despair. 
The ashes of the last dreamer were meant to eliminate the reinforcement of coming melodies. 
Bordeaux curtains announced the final act. Suddenly a bass-voiced shadow started to  talk imperiously  to the choir:
"Get the sparkle out of her eyes and then freeze the endoprhin marche. Transplant her aura to the disabled optimists and aspired misanthropes."
The chorus  choked  coming verses of remorse. 
The rays of her aurora lighted epidermis were caught in epruvettes of broken hopes. 

The curtains are getting closer, while the ashes are conquering the aiguille with the anthem of her insomniac unrest:
"Pale claws of banishment are always gazed like kaleidscopes after dark bondages.  
May the sein of shooting stars illuminate the sacrifice."
The last tune has  finally reached the destination.

© 2014 Jeannette Lunete


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
B
Very nicely done

I enjoyed this

Posted 9 Years Ago


Jeannette Lunete

8 Years Ago

Thanks Nisrena, I'm glad you've enjoyed it. :)
Wow! a lot going on there. I especially like the varied vocabulary. Serious word smithing going on here.

Keep writing. Great job!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Jeannette Lunete

9 Years Ago

Thanks a lot for reading and reviewing. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)
I just had to stop back again today and read some more of your wonderful work. This was once again great. Your writing style is so cool, like a new music genre just on the horizon. Your paint pictures with vibrant colors and in this one, it was so much fun to watch them run. I really enjoyed this today.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Jeannette Lunete

9 Years Ago

Thanks a lot for this great encouragement. I'm glad that you stay tuned and enjoyed it. I appreciate.. read more
I don’t think it can be made any better! Flawless, from the title to the "curtain". (Ha, forgive me for my awful pun) oh, my this is brilliant! My favourite lines would be
"Pale claws of banishment are always gazed like kaleidscopes after dark bondages. "

Posted 9 Years Ago


Jeannette Lunete

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much for these lovely words. I'm glad that you enjoyed. It means a lot to me. :)
You are a good writer. Pen on...Thank you for sharing...:)..................

Posted 9 Years Ago


Jeannette Lunete

9 Years Ago

Thank you very much Sami for the review. I appreciate it. And well I'll do my best . :)
Sami Khalil

9 Years Ago

You are welcome....:).......
I adore your unique writing style and the imagery is incredible. You drew me in with "raindrops will never reach the end of the window...and left me with goosebumps at "may the sein of shooting stars illuminate the sacrifice. You have a new fan.

:) Julie

Posted 9 Years Ago


Jeannette Lunete

9 Years Ago

Thank you very much Julie. You made me smile.
It's such a pleasure to get the attention and e.. read more
Wow!
This has to be the best story i have read on WC.
The line " Rain drops will never reach the end of the window they will just melt into an another dimension. Like I will. One day." gave me the chills.
This just pure and beautiful writing.
Loved every bit of it.
The words just seam to flow effortlessly .
I am glad i clicked on your profile

Well done.

Thank you.
-Angad


Posted 9 Years Ago


Jeannette Lunete

9 Years Ago

Thank you very much for the review Angad. I'm glad that you enjoyed it. It means a lot to me. :)
Angad Waraich

9 Years Ago

You're most welcome. :)
Dazzling write.
Your style seems unique.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Jeannette Lunete

9 Years Ago

Thank you very much Zainul for the review. I appreciate it. :)
zainul

9 Years Ago

You are most welcome Jeannette.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
MAC
Wow...where does something like this come from? Your mind must be brilliantly creative. Has a ring of something old and deeper than anything I have read around here. Nicely done.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Jeannette Lunete

9 Years Ago

Thank you very much for this magnificent review. It means a lot to me. :)
I clicked on your profile thinking, Oh she is just going to have dumb poetry (no offense),,,,And then I saw only Stories, and then I read THIS one...
I just have to say thank you for not doing what everyone else is.
This is like a glass of wine in one hand and a joint in the other.
Nice words, miss.!!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Jeannette Lunete

9 Years Ago

Thanks for the review Chadvonswan. I appreciate it. :)

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

765 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 5 Libraries
Added on September 27, 2014
Last Updated on September 28, 2014

Author

Jeannette Lunete
Jeannette Lunete

About
Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. C. S. Lewis more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Aware Aware

A Poem by Sami Khalil