Confliction (Haiku)

Confliction (Haiku)

A Poem by Allen Smuckler























Soft and tender lips
providing lasting comfort;
complex as it is.









































© 2012 Allen Smuckler


Author's Note

Allen Smuckler
copyright June 29, 2009
photo by Header...LH

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Lips form syllables...Lips form kisses...Lips show emotions...Lips are suductive... Lips are keys to everything we do and feel..outwardly as readable as the eyes... I'm not really versed in the different types of poems (high school thing...) But these Haikus that you write are soooo full of meaning...one could take apart each line word by word and fill a paragraph on each words meanings...then tackle the whole line (another paragraph) until you get to the whole poem. But your picture helped me to understand it better...sometimes I'm a visual aide type person..lol The picture also seems to me to say that ones lips are the windows to your soul..(having the eyes inbetween them lends its self to the window concept) Wonderfully crafted and very thought provoking concept...hope I read it right though :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Amazing, so deep. Its a glimmer on the surface of love and lust. Its mysterious and captivating :) You managed to do this in a haiku which is amazing because of its brevity. I don't have a knack for the haiku so much respect for doing it so well.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yes, I feel them too. These words are haiku with structure to follow. Nice discipline. In my own world I also dream of those lips. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nice!! I like the deepness in the words.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I have heard of having your foot in your mouth, but your eye in your mouth? Now that takes the cake. Nice one Allen!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love it Allen and you out did yourself with the Haikus and the picture wow:) x

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ah I see what you mean. Thank you for the review on my other account. And that picture is a little freaky o.o Haha, All in All great poem sir.

Posted 12 Years Ago


All right before I give you my review...I must say how freaked out that picture has made me!!! LOL anyway, I love haikus they are short and simple and straight to the point! The three S's as I say!! Yes kissing is a complex activity as well as all the emotions behind it! Another great job, Allen!! You cease to amaze me!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ah, the complexities of a kiss. I have to agree with Bradley: I'm terrified of haikus but yours is wonderfully written. I really enjoyed it, Allen.

Posted 12 Years Ago


haikus scare the bejeezus out of me!!! but this was so well done, i may try a few myself

Posted 12 Years Ago



4
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1568 Views
40 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 13, 2011
Last Updated on March 14, 2012

Author

Allen Smuckler
Allen Smuckler

Sarasota, FL



About
I'm a poet, a singer, a peaceful gunslinger.. looking to share my poetry..and a little bit of me...if I dare I 've been writing since I was 18.... am slightly older now, and still trying to fin.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..