In a Field of Flowers White

In a Field of Flowers White

A Story by Allyson Wolfe
"

Second story in "A Dangerous Devotion" series.

"

Christian rose from a field of white flowers, the golden light shining upon him all too surreal for his liking. He was unclothed, which wasn't surprising for him if only because of the fact that he had just completed an intense transformation of both the body and the senses. He casually looked to his surroundings to try and ascertain his location. The clearing seemed familiar, yet he couldn’t quite figure out where he was.  He glanced down and saw two humanlike figures sprawled out on the ground near where he had been lying himself.  Both unclothed, he could easily see that they were female.  He looked away in disgust as he realized that one of them was his twin sister Elise.

With no attempt to rouse the sleeping girls, he carefully took note of the appearance of the female that was not his sister.  She had a voluptuous body with endless curves and long silky hair the color of honey.  Her skin was milky white, cheeks blushing like roses.  He recognized her from the familiar way her lips curved when she inhaled.  It was Naomi. S**t! Christian thought to himself.  He turned quickly from the girls and found his clothes.  Before he even had the chance to get up, his sister casually wrapped an arm around his shoulder and spoke quietly into his ear.

“Do you even remember doing it?” she asked, her modest white dress billowing softly in the morning breeze.  “She’s a pretty girl, but you have more than that that you’ll have to deal with now.”

Christian looked at her somberly.  He didn’t want to have to deal with a newly transitioned werewolf anymore than his sister did, but he was going to have too.  “She begged for it.  I just hope she knows what she was getting into.”

Christian soon felt a smack across his face, laid upon him by the back of his sister’s hand.  “Christian you can’t just do that!  You got her into this.  And now there’s no way out.  You guys are almost mated.”

“That’s not possible.  I can’t be mated.  She’s not the wolf I’m supposed to mate.  She’s not even true wolf!”

“It’s possible.  You’ve done this.  This is your fault.”

Christian looked at the sleeping girl and realized what he’d done.  “Do you have any spare clothing Elise?”

His dark haired sister pulled out a heavy coat and a dress and handed them to her brother.  “I’m off Chris.  I don’t want to be here when she wakes up.  Just be gentle with her.  Have her phase and feel out her other half when she’s not doped up on your blood.”  And with that, his sister transformed herself and sprinted off, a pure white blur amidst golden sunlight and greens.

Christian walked over to the sleeping girl and rested his hand on her bare shoulder.  He spoke her name softly once or twice before finally shaking her.  Startled, the girl awoke and turned her wide, green eyes towards him.  Having been the wolf that turned her, Christian clearly heard her thoughts as if they were her own.  Christian? Where are we?  Why am I naked?

Christian kissed her gently on her forehead as a sign of his apology and regret.  This is just the life she was going to have to live now..

© 2012 Allyson Wolfe


Author's Note

Allyson Wolfe
Just the second of many in a series!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on September 7, 2012
Last Updated on September 7, 2012

Author

Allyson Wolfe
Allyson Wolfe

About
I am an 18 year old English major in University and love life's greatest experiences! I try to connect my writing with personal issues/experiences but often find myself straying away from my first i.. more..

Writing