A message of truth from Alyzjah Kellam

A message of truth from Alyzjah Kellam

A Story by Alyzjah Kellam
"

Awaken your soul baby!!!

"
Today I woke up feeling good.
I will only allow my action to speak for who I am.
My action will determine the person I am and I am free to define that.
The people of this world are sick.
The people of this world are blind.
People are charging people material for the right to live.
You cannot house without material.
You cannot drink without material.
You cannot eat without material.
Materials have made life a game of survival, the game of the jungle.
How can the ones placing the materials then set the law to say how you must obtain the material.
How comes the ones who made the game have not played from the same rules?
These people are evil, pure evil.
For any person to deny the right of life of another is sickening.
That is the work of a devil.
We live in a time where its easier to hate than it is to support.
We live in a time where we have separated our souls from each other.
We live in a time where we are strictly selfish.
A new way of life is a must.
Why must we even have to slave ourselves to live?
This place was made for our enjoyment.
Life is not about making our lives any different.
Its about loving our lives right now in the moment.
Those who have regulated a price for all of us to follow have slaved our mentalities to adopt a new idea of life.
One that says you must continually apply yourself forward obtaining this, in order to live.
You must see the absurdity of that.
These people are human just as we are.
They have taken the truth and supplied it with propaganda.
These people claim that over-population is a problem, but how can that be so?
How can they feel they have the right to deem that a life is to be lived or if it is to but cut short early.
These people try to act the power of god, and completely move from the work of a devil.
These people are pure hatred and fearing for themselves as they see the evil that it is they are doing.
They see the power that they hold.
That power is their trap, making it so that they must keep their workings hidden from the public eye.
because they know the reaction it will cause.
They fear that the truth will become found, in the mind of the individual and that the individual will free himself from the grasps of his mind, that hold his limitation, to where he only thinks that he is free.
We must see this tyranny on a individual level and change ourselves, as the world today is only a reflection of our own.
We must become brought from this sickness so that we may indulge in our spirits.
We must nurture or bodies with only that.
We must only give ourselves that, that comes from out the earth.
Our bodies are no different from that of a plant.
Our consciousness is to constantly grow.
We must turn to spirituality and bring every individual to the self awareness of their spirit.
When it comes to our soul we must not be lazy.
It is our duty to cater the divine being through our daily living.
This enteric being is the source energy from which life comes forth and not to acknowledge that life is our greatest fault.
You see once you find this being that is lying among you, you can do no other but acknowledge it for what it is.
From seeing the being you become guided into doing what it is that you were made to do.
The only truth their is, is love.
Love is the only thing that moves to last forever.
Love is what this being is.
We are all one.
Every living thing has its place with this being.
Preforming the duties that, that life was made to preform.
Each of us holds a special duty to enact within this being.
Our main purpose is to love.
You might wonder how it is that we will bring every individual aware to the true divine nature of themselves, and we shall do exactly that.
The first step if for you, it is for you to acknowledge it among yourself.
Observe your mind, come to the present moment and live in its bliss for the rest of your life.
When you're at the point to where you move from acknowledgement to acceptance, you can then move to giving.
You feel the aliveness that is running through you, that is the being becoming felt from your awareness to it.
Now take that vibration and pass it through.
Pass it through your action, pass it through your voice, pass it through your expression.
Allow it to live for itself.
Release it from the bounds of your body, so that it may live in its foreverness.
Its timeless nature of harmony and peace.
Once you see life for what it is you will notice all it has become made out to be.
Once you discover freedom you will se the chains.
You must unshackle those that are still stuck within them.
It is our duty to awaken each other and teach each other from our talents.
So that we may evolve as a whole species.
This knowledge is being kept from us by our oppressors.
We must not place the change in the hands of the ignorant savage themselves
We must use our word of truth to speak and express the love that is lying within us.
The evolution ways upon the conscious of the individual themselves
and no other.

© 2016 Alyzjah Kellam


Author's Note

Alyzjah Kellam
Let me know what you think, this is a speech so every line is written for its own. I don't know if I created a new format of writing by doing this, but please let me know what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on September 19, 2016
Last Updated on September 19, 2016
Tags: awaken, spirit, conciousness

Author

Alyzjah Kellam
Alyzjah Kellam

Laurel, DE



About
My names Alyzjah Kellam, and i'm 18 years of age. I am a fully awakened human being, that has obtain a heightened state of awareness. The purpose to why I am here is to really the information I obtain.. more..

Writing