The life of art

The life of art

A Story by Alyzjah Kellam
"

A struggle for the mind of a child

"
The Life Of Art

It pains me so much to see A society that has become so unapprecative to the natural gifts that we posess. It makes no sense to me that we do not value the expression and art that A person possess. The whle fact that art and expression is just seen as an "unimportance" bewidles me. People need something astetically pleasing to them to even consider it as "good" art and that is ridiculious. Their is no such thnig as "good" or "bad" their only is. People misinterpret that so much by this set of values and morals that we have been governed under. We've thrown our creative ability away and traded it for A code of conduct. We are creators, crafters, imagiantive beings who only imagine the situations of our expirence. Every thought is and imaginantion. Their is no difference between imagination and "reality" because imagination is the realty. We have only grown to value the materials outside of us for what they are over what we have the power to make them to be. The most creative people struggle in this society. Well I can't speak for them but I can speak on the behalf of my own experience in this life. I struggle with society because I have no place in it, well in the common persons place. Everything I value and love is just the expression of myself and the expression of others. I have no care for nonsense, no care for seriousness, I only care to have fun and expirence life. The only thing that I feel free doing, is expresssing myself through what I do and all that I do is viewed as "art". U get viewed as A subcategory in society and society is missing the sturglle behind "arts" survival within it. Everybodies running from one point ot another, the point there at is not greater than the one they are trying to get to and here art sits in its timeless, lively nature having no real drive to do that. But you see to survive in society the art then gets slaved as A job, which when its seen as A job, it can cause great dissatisfaction for the art. Thats why the art must only be art an nothing else. The art is A lifestyle, Its the medim that connects the self with the society and without it who I am would be nothing. A unkown, unrecognized face that lives only to get by. No real purpose and A utterly meaningless life, But that meaningless has been confused for the art and so now those of the art are left in the posistion that I sit in now.

© 2016 Alyzjah Kellam


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on September 19, 2016
Last Updated on September 19, 2016
Tags: awaken, spirit, conciousness

Author

Alyzjah Kellam
Alyzjah Kellam

Laurel, DE



About
My names Alyzjah Kellam, and i'm 18 years of age. I am a fully awakened human being, that has obtain a heightened state of awareness. The purpose to why I am here is to really the information I obtain.. more..

Writing