What is emotion?

What is emotion?

A Story by Alyzjah Kellam

What is emotion? on this life long quest to discover who we are we all stop to ask what it is that I am. I believe that emotion is the body response to stimiulus. Everything that we pick up is a sense, so for example say you a writing this article but their is a television playing, you hear it so you are catiching the sound waves it is giving off, and your brain being the most advace peace of technology recognizes the sound patterns as words. So I believe that emotion is energy in motion. Their is no good or bad for emotion, their is simply energy. I believe that through our expirence we use our mind to catogrize weather or not the emotion is good or bad, but I believe that emotion is just simply your body being aware to what it is that is around it. Its a communication system to allow you to know what is going on inside of you. I also believe that emotion thinks for itself. Emotion at the core, is you as being. Emotion is the life energy that is emenating behind you. Then your mind is something that is seprate from itself. The question what is that we are and why are we here, arises from this on looking. You see we are two seprate ententies, living within one. We our mind are our own thinking organism but then you have your emotion which is your communtication from the soul. Life is for your to balance the two entities and see both of them among you. Emotion is the response inbetween the two ententies. Its how your soul, communicates to the mind. You get given an emotion and have to think about what it is that is causing that feeling. See but emotion is emotion and the mind is what justifies the emotion for what it is, that is why we can feel negative or posistive, it only depends on the justification of the emotion. So general emotion is the response to something by the body, which is seen by the soul to determine the awareness to the area among, and around the being. Simple right? lol, I really think about this type of stuff, I also am aware to the communication between the two among me, you should do a contest titled "where do thoughts come from" thats another good one.

© 2016 Alyzjah Kellam


Author's Note

Alyzjah Kellam
Might be some spelling mistakes, my computer doesn't have any spell check

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
Added on September 19, 2016
Last Updated on September 19, 2016

Author

Alyzjah Kellam
Alyzjah Kellam

Laurel, DE



About
My names Alyzjah Kellam, and i'm 18 years of age. I am a fully awakened human being, that has obtain a heightened state of awareness. The purpose to why I am here is to really the information I obtain.. more..

Writing