Lost

Lost

A Story by Amber
"

A teenage girl that had a boyfriend gets pregnant by him. Her parents aren't happy she is but she is dealing with it, her boyfriend hasn't told his parents just yet.

"

After spending the night with her boyfriend, Ashlei gets pregnant by her boyfriend of 2 years.

Her boyfriends name is Lee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi my name is Ashlei, I am 16 and I am pregnant, I have been with my boyfriend for two years, I was forced by my school to go to a school for all girls, pregnant girls. I wish I never had sex with my boyfriend when I spent the night with him, his parents were out of town and my mom thought I was staying at my friends house and we were sleeping together, my boyfriend is 19.

 

Ashlei is in her room at the school, her dorm, she is getting ready to go to her class and her boyfriend calls her and she debates if she should pick up, she answers after 3 rings and says hello. They start talking and after talking for a while she says, "I hate to go but I have to get ready for classm I love you." He asks her if he could speak to the baby so she put her cell on speaker phone so she could hear it too, he says "daddy loves you and can't wait to see your pretty face" then he said " I love you Ashlei" she said to him "I love you more". They both said their byes and she got ready for class and she felt the baby kick and she told the baby "mommy loves you so much". She got her books and turned her cell on silent and went to her class shutting her dorm door and locking it. On her way to class her friend Makaylah says hey and they start chatting on their way to class then Ashlei went into her class room and sat down. Ashlei is new to the school because her school kicked her out for being pregnant. The teacher, Mrs. Ransom introduced her and asked her to share things about her to the class.

 

"Hi, my name is Ashlei Stooksbury. I am 5 months pregnant, I was kicked out of my school for being pregnant, and sent here. I am a nice person, I'm shy and I hardly talk until I get to know you. I am having a girl and me and my boyfriend haven't started of thinking of names for our daughter. We were alone together at his house while his parents were out of town I spent a few nights with him slept in the same bed and then I start feeling sick couple weeks after the act and I took a pregnancy test and he was there to see the result come up positive. We thought if I ever got pregnant we would keep our baby and we are and we are so happy to become parents, I'm 16 and my boyfriend is 19. We've been together 2 years and still going strong.  His parents don't know and I'm fine with that, I'm trying to protect my boyfriend from my dad if my dad found out he would kill my boyfriend. I truly love him. That's all about my life, Sorry Mrs. Ransom for taking some of your teaching time."

 

Ashlei goes and takes her seat and pays attention as Mrs. Ransom starts class.

 

Mrs. Ransom dismisses class after an hour. Ashlei gets up about to leave class room, Mrs. Ransom asks her to stay and they talk about having a baby shower for Ashlei and she said I guess just I want my family and my boyfriend there.  Mrs. Ransom says ok and let's Ashlei go to her dorm to get ready for her next class. She gets to her dorm and goes in side. She doesn't expect it but her boyfriend comes out of the dark and grabs her and kisses her neck and she tells him to stop and he looks at her and just kisses her. Then He feels his child kick against his stomach he says ow that hurt. Ashlei stares at him like no duh now you know how it feels when it kicks me. Ashlei looks at the time and its lunch time, she tells Lee to wait there and don't go she will go to the lunch room and get her something to eat and bring it to her room. She goes to the lunch room after leaving her dorm she gets her tray and grabs enough food she acts like shes craving alot and brings two drinks and she goes back to her room after getting her food and she opens her dorm door and walks in and sees Lee on her bed waiting patiently and he asks "you really needed that much food??" She said "well, I am pregnant, remember.." He smiles and they eat together and they have another hour before she has to go to class and she is feeling sick and gets up and runs to her bathroom and throws up what she just aten. Lee comes in "Baby you ok?" She answers "yeah, it's just morning sickness..."  She flushes the toliet and then she wipes her mouth off and goes to her bed and lays down. She grabs her phone and calls her friend Makaylah to tell the teacher since they had next class together and Makaylah says alright and she goes to her next class and teacher asks wheres Ashlei. Makaylah told the teacher she was sick. Ashlei was laying beside her boyfriend. He puts his arms around her and kisses her forehead and tells her he  loves her so much. She smiled.

© 2010 Amber


Author's Note

Amber
I would like to see what you guys think of it, I am trying to attempt writing this perfectly. :] And also, you can send me pictures of the characters and the school.. Let your imagination work

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

there is more, i haven't had the time to get on and post it but i will when i can, i haven't worked on my other story for a while because I have been busy preparing myself to be a mother in the fall and its hard on me at the moment and i haven't been on much but i will post as soon as i can

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is really good! It def. got my intrest! thanks for sharing... is there any more?

Posted 14 Years Ago


A good beginning to your story. The description was good. The characters were describe properly. Story is interesting so far. Now need more story to see where you are going with it. I look forward to reading more.
Coyote

Posted 14 Years Ago


I thought that it was a cute story, but if you don't mind, I'd like to give some suggestions.
In the beginning of the story, it starts off in first person, and suddenly changes to a whole new perpective. It was kind of confusing. The large paragraphs could be spaced out more.
Whenever a person starts talking, you should start a new paragraph. It's easier to read that way. As I was reading the story, I noticed a few run-on sentences. A long sentence is good to have, but sometimes you need to know when to finish the sentence and start a new one.
In my opinion, it seems like you really rushed through this story and didn't take the time to really look at it and add emotion and details. Imagery really helps the reader see what's going on in the story. I wish I could've seen more emotion and detail in this story. It seems like a very loving story, but I couldn't really see the love between the mother and her child, or Lee and Ashlei except for when she says that she loves her child and Lee embraces and kisses her.
I liked it! It was a cute story! Remember, I'm trying to help you! Don't take the suggestions and commentary personally! :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


that story was really cute. I like the fact that you named him Lee! ^////^

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 1, 2010
Last Updated on February 5, 2010

Author

Amber
Amber

Elkton, KY



About
I am 17 years old. I am taking courses for the Health Science Career Field. I plan on being an Registered Nurse. I do not have any kids (I will explain later) But I do have these kids that are like my.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Massacre Massacre

A Poem by poetic soul