Desolate Heavens.

Desolate Heavens.

A Poem by Amduscia

The Heavens seem Desolate...Cold...and Empty...My Heart has been rendered Useless, and now Isolated...A moment apart is no more than a Desperate Misfortune of Suffering...My dreams bare no more than Shattered Hopes...The stars Themselves are in a state of Disuse...They seem Impoverished...A porcelain black heart Shatters, suddenly, in pieces...My hands Wither and Wound all that they touch... The warmth Embraced is a candle without a flame...Tears that rush, that should be kissed are Grief stricken and Tormented in deep and Violent Sorrow, and will surely Severely Discompose the lips if kissed... Only Hope remains...The Loss, the Grief, the Cold Distress within...The Trials faced...The Toil taken, and Myself the Loss, and You who is Needed, as I Feel, that She who will Love Me and Blacken the Sorrow turning it to Comfort, so that We may forget the past, the past of what is the present, and Live, for Us, although We Drown in Loneliness, I know that You Breathe...I can Feel You... Deep... Deep inside...

© 2012 Amduscia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
. extremely unique and beautiful presentation ... glorious language and imagery ... intensity that announces its presence with poetic finesse ... emotions that celebrate the power of emotions and poetry ... i could go on and on and on ... you're a spectacular poet, dear poet ...

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 30, 2012
Last Updated on August 30, 2012

Author

Amduscia
Amduscia

Writing
Holy Hearts Holy Hearts

A Poem by Amduscia


My Demon My Demon

A Poem by Amduscia