Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Cradled Heart.

Cradled Heart.

A Poem by Amduscia

If One...Ever...said things unto You as they have said to Me...I would Break their Memories and Break their Hold... I would turn their Pleasures to Torture and Caress the Tatters deeply within their sound minds...Pretensions and Fears alike...Flawed words strewn Possess no thing unto Your Own... Creation will be dealt with, and Torment will take its turn... Do not tamper upon this... You are but Blinded... Exasperated within Your Own...Agony...this derived from Arrogant worth Given... I succumb to say that I am who it is, I am...Toil within Your Mastery...Set Your Own eyes to see... I linger within Distress due to such loosely Given words...Praise Blessings upon others, those Exempt from Grace...Ahh, Flawed words Strewn...You will Suffer, and in Disdain to Your Attempt, the Suffering will Increase. I care Not for Your words any longer. You have Deceived My Own, and within Your Disbelief, I ask for Time, as this said will only be delineated then...

© 2012 Amduscia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
. i know a person i could say this too ... you express perfectly ... the outrage that you have experienced is in these words ... and they proclaim and pronounce the shape of the future ... the truth shall prevail ... may it ... may time prove to be the guardian angel of the truth ... p.s. i'm not quoting specific lines because i am in awe of each line that you've etched ...

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 30, 2012
Last Updated on August 30, 2012

Author

Amduscia
Amduscia

Writing
Holy Hearts Holy Hearts

A Poem by Amduscia


My Demon My Demon

A Poem by Amduscia