Poise of Deceit.

Poise of Deceit.

A Poem by Amduscia

Truth is... Your Poise is of Deceit, and Blemish can be seen... An Aura is not needed to determine who a person is by sight... I'm seeking for the Depths of Your Beliefs... There are so many fornicated Fairy Tales... No... Evil is the Illusion of Strength...and very readily Perceives the act of Control... Humans that have Inhabited a Lifestyle of Fear and Pain hold unto these ways... I say, turn the other cheek, and Allow them to perform the Wrong yet again, as Deeds done to Offend and for them to Acquire a Personal Position within Themselves are of their Own Problematic phases in Life... To Generously Give is to be of many things... I am Worthless before Yonder eyes... You will only be following an Illusion, and Giving In to what is...Easier...The Art of Inner Perfection...Timidly acquiring Personal Requirements due to succeeding in Ones Own achievements, is as easy as hands Touched to Manipulate...

© 2012 Amduscia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
. you are a genius ... you have read the journey of those human minds who are base because they are victims of convenience ... they know not the beauty of justice or love or the truth ... this brilliance with which you shine has given me much light ... i send you my gratitude ...

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 30, 2012
Last Updated on August 30, 2012

Author

Amduscia
Amduscia

Writing
Holy Hearts Holy Hearts

A Poem by Amduscia


My Demon My Demon

A Poem by Amduscia