Beatific Memoir.

Beatific Memoir.

A Poem by Amduscia

Emit the Light of Our shared Affections...Allow them to Touch the Haunted Chambers of Thy mind...Radiantly reflect upon their Shine...allow the Radiance of their flow to bring a bright Ray to Thy smile and Thy Darkened eyes... Thickly furred in Darkness are they Powerfully Embraced, such as the Constellations near the North Pole embedded in the far-seen night sky... Carry these weeping Memories within Thy Mind...Endure...Tolerate them when they give Birth to Misery, and move Rapidly and Purposely down towards Thy Spine...as they Thrust out the Sorrow Storm tapped to Thy Spine...Thy Beauideal Heart...The Carrier of Our Message...Your Heart...the Friction bearing Part of a Divine Machine...allow it to Bleed Our Memories...slowly...Blissfully declaring their Truth... Impairing Our Spell...Our Love...Our Memories...Bewitching...Now adorned with the Splash of Silken Blood...Fixed...Etched...Deeply entwined with Our Minds...A Glossy Memory of the Blessings We neglected and cast aside...

© 2012 Amduscia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
. they mourn and make us mourn with them ... when their eyes open, they will learn of blessings and learn how to cherish them and treasure them ... the beauty of life is that it presents us with the possibility of seeing a positive transformation ... if those who mourn remain alive (and i hope they do), we will see the day they are unable to mourn any more ... may justice prevail ...

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 30, 2012
Last Updated on August 30, 2012

Author

Amduscia
Amduscia

Writing
Holy Hearts Holy Hearts

A Poem by Amduscia


My Demon My Demon

A Poem by Amduscia