Indefinite Ace.

Indefinite Ace.

A Poem by Amduscia

As Denoting the First in a set of Items, Categories, and Sizes, within the denotation of the First of two or more Hypothetical people or things, as in the supposition that "A" had killed "B" in the Highest Class of Murderous Academic Mark to attain the most important category of the road within His Soul (It hissed), other than frenzied motorways and busy roads within His mind...
Within such denotation He attained the highest-earning Socio(pathic)-Economic category for Darker Marketing purposes, including Top Management of Malicious Spirits and Senior Professional Personnel; Entities of those in league with all things Foul...
Held within the First File from the Left, such as that viewed from Whites side of the Board in a game of Chess as the First Constant to appear in an Algebraic Expression, so shifted the uppermost Soil Horizon upon the Topsoil of Fiery Hell...
The Human Blood Type A in the ABO System containing the A Antigen and lacking the B, waxed within the Topsoil of this Dark Realm (with Numerals) in a series of International Standard paper sizes each twice the area of the next...
Shaped and framed in Combinations of the Sixth Note of the Diatonic Scale of C Major... Above the Middle C (Sea), usually the basis for Soul Frequency Tuning and within the Modern music of the Soul set unto a standard frequency of 440Hz, it bled through the Air...
As its Creativity heightens, so does its Phrases... From "A" to "B", from ones starting point to ones destination; most roads of the Souls Atlas' will get You from "A" to "B", or from "A" to "Z" over the Entire Range, completely...
Aced, He cashed, in all Card Games... The AK47 of Hearts pushes against, and heads the Column in a Table of Sports results which shows Our Goals or Points scored against (Ourselves) each Club, at each Level... Even within Hung Parliament, that, one in which no single party has an overall majority in Attacks, such as in designations of US aircraft types, as well as Austrian International vehicle Registrations... Is such the remainder of the Vowels of Sounds within Our Hearts? ...Is such to remain called The Indefinite Article?

© 2013 Amduscia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

66 Views
Added on June 28, 2013
Last Updated on June 28, 2013

Author

Amduscia
Amduscia

Writing
Holy Hearts Holy Hearts

A Poem by Amduscia


My Demon My Demon

A Poem by Amduscia