The 1st Letter.

The 1st Letter.

A Poem by Amduscia

The First Letter

Thou art My first Letter ; My sixth note in the Diatonic scale of C Major ; Thou art My first Known Quantity ; Thou art My first Hypothetical person or Example of the First Class of the First Rate... Thou art the One amidst the "Some", the only one within "Any"... Mine eyes - One single eye could not see a thing, although the eyes are the same... They are all of a Size, to or for Each... R400 a year, twice a day, embedded on, to, and in each Eye, and remains not without... Answers ... Associates of Advanced Levels... Anti-Aircrafts given names of Biblical Plants away from Able Rating or Able-Bodied Seaman... Backwards behind surprise, My being was taken Aback, as little iron balls framed sliding on wires used for Calculating... Architects creating upper members of Capital, supporting Architrave's in the stern half of Ships left behind... Give up... Yield Oneself completely to the Forsaken... Profligate... Especially sense in a careless Freedom of Manner... Utterly abased in the lowest form of Humiliation, abashed and astounded in Embarrassment... Diminish that which has become Less and Weakened... Do away with Abattoir nuisances and Abattoir Abbeys occupied a body of Monks or Nuns under Abbot or Abbess, even Churches or Houses formerly an Abbey, such as Westminister Abbey... Heads of an Abbey of Monks, offices or Jurisdiction of Abbots or Abbess'... French-man entitled to wear Ecclesiastical dress, especially without Official Duties... And, beneath these ruins, The First Letter ; a female Nun represented by a word, by a part, each part shortened in ABC ; The rudiments of Subject... My Alphabetical guide through Life... Abdicated Thrones of Glory, renounced in Right formally or by Default... Belly, stomach, and bowels excreted by the Hinder Part of an Insect, carried off especially by Women illegally keeping Child by Force or Fraud lying in Bed upon Abele, White Poplar encircled by a Scottish breed of Black polled Cattle and Scotch Terriers... Fixed within Aberration, straying from the Path ; moral and mental slips of error sublime ; deviations from Biological type such as the Failure of Rays to converge to One Focus or the apparent displacement of Celestial Bodies... For the Grace and Honour of Thy First Letter I would Encourage or Assist offenders and offences alike, and even Aid and Abet...

© 2013 Amduscia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A wonderful flow of ink! A piece that truly takes the mental muses and mixes them into a myriad of meanings. So many things can I see in the diversity and expansive nature of this writing. I loved it!

Great Ink!
Aaron

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 28, 2013
Last Updated on June 28, 2013

Author

Amduscia
Amduscia

Writing
Holy Hearts Holy Hearts

A Poem by Amduscia


My Demon My Demon

A Poem by Amduscia