Amortize The Vine.

Amortize The Vine.

A Poem by Amduscia

...Within those eyes We gaze upon instruments measuring electric currents...Within those Spirits filled to the brim with colourless pungent gases with strong alkaline reactions...Solutions of ammonia cling tight unto Our liquid Souls, as radical salts exit Our skin in coil-shaped fossil shells unto the Horn Of Jupiter, as military projectiles, such as bullets, shells, grenades and propellants extracting facts in arguments... This loss of memory Our amnesty, Our general pardon of political offenses...We grant amnesty upon oblivion... Within Our innermost foetal membranes swim single-celled aquatic protozoans perpetually changing shape, running amok in murderous frenzies in assemblages of surroundings... Deep within the principle groups the honour amongst thieves, this reckoned amongst Our best works... Within the limits of "between"... Divided amongst Us in quarrels, amongst themselves, with one another, outside the scope of morality... We exist having no moral restraints inclined to love... Love... Shapeless, uncrystallized, unorganized, and without form... Extinguished by means of a sinking fund, gradually written off, all assets of love ad mortem... To death equivalent in its total value, quantity, and significance... This is the total unto which all things amount... Driving love affairs ad montem... Up the hill... The hill of self-esteem... Like unto a climbing plant allied to a vine... So is the vine of all appearances...

© 2013 Amduscia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on June 28, 2013
Last Updated on June 28, 2013

Author

Amduscia
Amduscia

Writing
Holy Hearts Holy Hearts

A Poem by Amduscia


My Demon My Demon

A Poem by Amduscia