Adventus Venio

Adventus Venio

A Poem by Amduscia

...And so came to pass the Arrival of important Persons and Events, such as the Season passed before Christmas... The coming of Christ has come to pass, and shall pass yet again in accordance to the book, word, and Promise held by Members of Sects, believing in the Imminent second coming of Christ... As coming in from Outside, accidental or casual, yet still prone to Births in unusual places, so We approach the Adventure of a New Season with Daring Enterprise, none truly braced and prepared for the Unexpected or Exciting Experience... Venturesome... Enterprising... Incur risks, venture into Places up upon Undertakings as one who seeks Adventures. Though not Mercenary Soldiers, I assume upon the Majority, yet Speculators of One who Lives by Divine Wits... Words modifying in expressing manner, set Degrees unto Circumstances, gently... Quite... "Here? ...Why?", ask the Words of Verbs... Contrary, indeed, yet not even as Hostile nor Injurious as Adverse Opinions, only seemingly Adverse unto Our Own Interests... Interests can be Adversaries, or an Opponent unto Our Enemies... The Adversary is said to suffer from Adverse Fortunes and Misfortunes alike... Verto Vers - Turn...

© 2014 Amduscia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on January 4, 2014
Last Updated on January 4, 2014

Author

Amduscia
Amduscia

Writing
Holy Hearts Holy Hearts

A Poem by Amduscia


My Demon My Demon

A Poem by Amduscia