Elements Of A Blue Dawn

Elements Of A Blue Dawn

A Poem by Amduscia

Through Eternity, in the silent depth of space, silver flames glitter as a burning Star amidst the noble chart of Heaven, a countenance of splendour, fierce and bright, though limitless, void, and lonely. The sublime Power of Night muted with the dead and ruined Dust of Passion mingled with Pride, no longer an unconfined Spirit in the clear Abyss of Mind, only a Peace Majestical. A Silent, radiant night within Thy heart, cherished within Divine Love, My great burning Star, ringing and crying through the Eternity of Thy Love. Steamy shivers cloud upon the Air, as deep Summers pearly blue sky glistens as a Crystal Lake, its glassy tinkle glittering within the laces of Thy eyes. Leafless midnight pounding upon cataracts, rings tracts throughout My dreams high within the Night, as shadows stalk upon walls and floors, murky flames of furnace doors crash against the Iron Rings of the Harmony within My heart, its grim depths re-echoing as Fire and Night hold sway their glow upon Thy porcelain skin. The venomous air hisses upon the rattling Thunder, caught within its terrible Spell, as its withered voice echoes from Stones in monotonous Pride. Rooted unto the lightless North, carved within Power, whilst pale minds and Souls stretch forth their stillness in perishing Touches, tormenting silent breaths as absolute as Death. Night and Her grim grandeur thought to be Eternal, is banished from century to century, utterly abandoned unto Rust and Dust. Bladed sounds cut through Thy accursed state, deathless and Eternal, deployed upon doomed Winter and Her broken Joy, glowing upon Her once Silvery Triumph blithe and clear, and Her crisp leaves and pure and perfect hues. Azure Hurricanes as granite blow upon walls of Water and Her innermost pools, the Spiritual taper of Snow touches upon the Dawn as a Fillet of Gold upon a Dreamers birth. Beauty eve'd Her beauty supreme upon motionless streams, silent Sunrises of Divine eyes slowly moves upon rivers that shineth far. In dim blue shrouds of Passion, spirited upon Life, sacred and fruitful, the Rain thrust forth Her wisps once more upon the endless sun-steeped plains and proclaimed Her pains unto the Noons and Nights deep within April.

© 2014 Amduscia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on June 22, 2014
Last Updated on June 22, 2014

Author

Amduscia
Amduscia

Writing
Holy Hearts Holy Hearts

A Poem by Amduscia


My Demon My Demon

A Poem by Amduscia