Ittah-Kazin (The Hour/Time of a Prince)

Ittah-Kazin (The Hour/Time of a Prince)

A Poem by Amduscia

With regards unto Thy Election, He that is Chosen amongst Thee, He will Choose, being a Chooser, as God does Choose His Ancient People, a people decreasing within the Building of the Lord; such is the understanding of the Lord. Thy Son by Adoption God builds, Jehovah does build whom Jehovah will build up. Jehovah is builder of Thy passing over, Thy anger, and Thee being with Young. The passing over of Thy Hebrew is Fragrant, as Thy Father of a Target becomes Thy Father of Coldness, coldness splendid and active. Where is Thy Glory? Or, no Glory. Inglorious, the Glory is not. Where is the Glory of the Inglorious? Cometh Thy Glory via the hand of Slander, or of Cursing flowing with Honey throughout the Land of Destruction. Honey-sweet and Corpulent is Thy band, Thy Power, and Thy Praise, God's friend. Affectionate and Festal is Thy Power, redeemed, defiled by that which God may redeem. As Thy deliverer, He shalt Vindicate a Redeemer redeemed by the Defiled. The Greatness of the Lord, glorified and Great, as heaps of Hebrews passing over Angry Men. The eye of Thy fountain is Forward and Wicked, stubbord, perverse, yet Subtle. The Exalted Supreme, joyfully rejoicing in Plenitude, a Circumcision full; God does fill, fulfilling Plenitude unto whom God will fill up, as a Replenisher. God with Us. In the 8th Century, a Saying, speaking, a Lamb, talkative and Prominent : "God does restrain.", withdrawing, then uttered : "May God defend. Prosperity, He allots.". A rebel waxing bitter, changing a rebel, stubborn, as the Height of Jehovah, speaking, exalting bitter against a Lamb, projecting; eloquent, His Own Praise and Law, forsaking the Redemption of the Lord. May God redeem. Jehovah does deliver Redemption. The Watchman of the City Vision, Watcher unto those making bare, those pouring out Watchers, watchful of the City watch, heaping up an Empire, a Dragon Fleet. The Effusion of them, a high heap, watchful of the Fire within the Light, knowing, Jehovah is Watcher. The Fear of the Lord, may God see, God does see, and provide the Fear of the Lord, the Health, Medicine, and exulting of God. "A City of Bondage under watchful laughter!", the laughing One, He laughed. The Salvation of the Lord, Gods Salvation. Jehovah is Helper; Salvation is of the Lord. He that anoints who looks upon a Man of Murder as a Hireling, or a Man of Kerioth, praising He who praises an Appeaser. Who is Empty, Exhausted? Who is Free, Empty, Exhausted? Respiration of Conversion taking Captive a Man sitting in the Dweller on the Mount, He that Predicts, a Man of Shame, as Salvation, saving My Help. It is the Lord that Forgiveth those Named within the Marveling Desolation, distinctions elevated, as a God that Hears. Hearing and Obeying the Lord, as a Keeper of His Keeping, God guards, God keeps, a comely Man, famed, as a Man of Honor, a Man of Splendor, hid, broken in two, yet firm and strong. A good man exalts the Plainness of that which is Equal, and Self-satisfied in Equality, quietly, this resembles cleaving unto the Lord, as Jehovah supports. A Jasper Stone is He who prevails with God, He who strives with God, assuming to Rule with God, His reward shall recompense the rewarded. Strong, My sign, as a plowshare, as God is with Me, abounding with Calves and Heifers upon the Island of the Palm-tree, the Palm-coast of Palm-trees, as a sign of the Coming of God. God is with Me. God is, God is with Me, as an Orphan of Purity of Bereavement, excellently remaining, searching out Diligently the Excellence of the People, and the Populous Remnant within the Abundance of the People. Within the Hour of Time of a Prince, with Me, as Plowman living, guarded of Mountainous Iniquity, the Clearness of His Oil, as a Bright One purged in Olive Oil, the Lord ariseth! The Clearness of the Lord, may God shine forth, as Jehovah is appearing, and doest arise, amidst Fasting's, and Tribulations Creative, Jehovah exalts!

© 2014 Amduscia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on June 22, 2014
Last Updated on June 22, 2014

Author

Amduscia
Amduscia

Writing
Holy Hearts Holy Hearts

A Poem by Amduscia


My Demon My Demon

A Poem by Amduscia