The Trust

The Trust

A Poem by Amduscia

Within the Day of Night, prayers and supplication, continueth, unto God whom We trusteth.


Though desolate, indeed, as a Widow, before the acceptable God, and good is that for Parents, their requite, to home the Piety thus shew'd, to first learn them, as Nephews unto Children, having widow'd any honour of widows.


Honour purity with all, as a Sister, yet younger, amidst Mothers and Women, of elder sorts. As the Brethren of Men, younger than Fathers, intreating not of elder rebukes.


Thee, hear, that them and Thyself, save both, then shalt Thou, this doing for them, continueth the Doctrine, unto them and Thyself, unto heed taken.


All to appear, may profiting, that Thy works unto them, wholly, Thyself give, as things such as these, upon Meditate.


Laying on of the hands of the Presbytery, prophesy by Thee, in that, is not gift unto the Neglectful.


Doctrine to Exhortation, to reading, to attendance, give, till He come, Purity in Faith, Spirit in Charity, conversation in word.


Believers, of this example, art Thou but to be, the youth of the despised.


Let no man teach and command these things, save that few, those that believe, of men, giving all to the Saviour, that is He, who is God.


Living in the trust, because We reproach, in the sufferings of labour, both We, therefore, for His acceptation.


All of the worthy, and saying so, faithful, is this, which is to come, that of which now is.


That the Life of the Promise, having unto itself, all things profitable, is godliness, but little profiteth the exercise of the bodily.

© 2014 Amduscia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on July 24, 2014
Last Updated on July 24, 2014

Author

Amduscia
Amduscia

Writing
Holy Hearts Holy Hearts

A Poem by Amduscia


My Demon My Demon

A Poem by Amduscia