The Joy Denying

The Joy Denying

A Poem by Amduscia

The NEED You all want is He, for time with patience must be...





The Creed says, "Touch His fear, We are not to do."





Wary We be not to do, but DESPAIR and AURA Her...





Of what they knew, He perhaps hoped, for a flutter of air, then through hums He whispered a peril, which quieted Her, and to Her He called, to voice a vice, and punishment, and, Ay, it is such, this elation against Her barricade..




"To but sacrifice, We learned to Spirit the whims on, relenting to depth, it is. And this deny do You, and heart that beautiful question "Why?".. Lengthening out Our arms to joy.. Her holding desires Own Her.. Of Her saboteurs come a coerce, and over stumble to holes, leaving sheets of Her Own Souls.. She, Herself, tore Herself worse.."






Some may claim "Different was this creature.. Gentle was this creatures ledge.. It over-slipped into life.. Allowing the kind in teardrops.. We've all swallowed some.."






Edges always know of an open cracking..





The Psyche there is of skins.. The skins of the severedsome..





The honeydew and light of each moment, We have little of an understanding..






Understanding His, She wept for this then, and anew at once, She timesed, and then lost dreams, for which She wept.. "Belied, personally!"..






Then, and, fulfilled close.. "So wish a sea, to denied be.."






None could face Her anguish, and Her down-slipped tears..





The precipice, the very beyond, burned..





"Scorched! So heart Her, to cool Her to ice! Of Her surge, comes the grace! And stature! It's all in Her! Patiently waiting, for the love of Her avalanche.. ", and see barely could Souls, wilted by this melancholy..






Her "within" was so lost, and erupted in a scream so silent, and a quiver of Her lip triggered the Spirit of Her spasms.. Then, on it trickles leisurely, to poison the Asps balance..






Her "within" caused havoc, and vines its way in venom, which spits into Her conscience.. Into Her they slither, reminding Her of suffered agony in the past of pangs perilous..





The joy denying..

© 2015 Amduscia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on February 15, 2015
Last Updated on February 15, 2015

Author

Amduscia
Amduscia

Writing
Holy Hearts Holy Hearts

A Poem by Amduscia


My Demon My Demon

A Poem by Amduscia