Star Proverbs

Star Proverbs

A Poem by Amduscia

A bright star is a joy to His sky, and a pride to Her that bare Him..





Also, to love the night is not good, nor to keep the punishment for their night-kissed hymn..





The star that loves His purity, hath light..




And the star that is of a dark soul, is a star of an unholy night..




Even a star, when He holdeth His light, is counted beautiful.. When He shutteth His darkness, His light is esteemed as beauty in its full..




The star that falleth willingly from the night sky, seeketh His Own destruction, and lighteth up in wrath against all that is soundly and high..





A dark star hath no blessings in light, but only that His dark light may reveal itself..





When the evil star cometh, there cometh also a burning of the stars nightly shelf..




And with its destruction, cometh an unholy unction..





The bright beams of a stars light, are as pearls to those with sight..




To admire the un-holiness of the evil star is not good, nor to turn aside the holy into the nights hood..




The light of blackened stars enter into black holes, and His light forever calleth unto nightly folds..

© 2015 Amduscia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on April 11, 2015
Last Updated on April 11, 2015

Author

Amduscia
Amduscia

Writing
Holy Hearts Holy Hearts

A Poem by Amduscia


My Demon My Demon

A Poem by Amduscia