Love Proverbs

Love Proverbs

A Poem by Amduscia

The mouth of love is the glory of Her blessings, and Her lips are the Christening melodies of the songs Her soul sings..




The words of the whisperer of love, are as dainty rosy poems, and they go into the innermost parts of all homes..





He/She also that is slack in the work of His/Her love, is a destroyer, and no Brother/Sister to loves undying dove..




The name of God is a strong tower of love, righteous love runneth into it, and is kept safe as a bare hand within an impenetrable glove..





Love is the richness and wealth of all, and the protection within every Palaces wall, and as high a wall as any imagination can spawn..





Before loves temporary destruction, all hearts are happy, and before loves honor, goeth humility..





Love provides an answer before She is questioned, and the foolishness of the question is shamed unto no end..





The Spirit of love will sustain all infirmity, and remain fair, but a broken Spirit of love, who can bear?





Prudent hearts of love, dwell in loves knowledge, and all the wise seek knowledge and shelter behind its hedge..





Loves gifts provide room, and brings forth great Men of a royal groom..





Love pleads Her cause before all those that seem just, and as a neighbor, comes, and searches out for wounds of rust..






The lot of love causes contentions to cease, and parts Her way between the mighty to appease and straighten every crease..






A love offended is harder to be won than fortified cities, and such contentions are like the golden bars of a castle, devoid of weaknesses and pities..







A Mans heart and soul shall be filled with the purity of His love.. With the multiplication of the lips of love, shall His spirit be as a playful dove..






Joy and life is in the power of love.

© 2015 Amduscia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on April 11, 2015
Last Updated on April 11, 2015

Author

Amduscia
Amduscia

Writing
Holy Hearts Holy Hearts

A Poem by Amduscia


My Demon My Demon

A Poem by Amduscia