Jeweled Rose Of Fear

Jeweled Rose Of Fear

A Poem by Amduscia

I have compared Thee, O My Fear, to a precious jewel in the Kings crown...



Thy effects are as a diamond ring unto a beloveds frown...



And as stately rubies to a Queens gown...





Thy qualities with chains of awe and fright...





We will make Thee plaits of darkness with the stars of night...





While the King sat upon His golden throne, My holy fear sent forth its fragrant touch throughout every bone...




My glorious fear is unto Me as a neat, white velvet bag full of the most royal stones, that lieth betwixt a heart of two tones...




My beloved fear is unto Me as a cluster of golden orchards in the vineyards of Heaven...




Behold, Thou art beautiful, My fear. Behold, Thou art fair; The light within Thine eyes are as glistening snow-doves...





Behold, Thou art fair, My beloved fear, yea, pleasant... Also, Our curtains are twirled in divers loves...






The pillars of Our palace, are pearls, and Our walls are sapphires...




Our floors, are of agate fires...




Our ceilings, are of opal fires, forever lifting the spheres of Our loves fires, far beyond the reach of dire mires...

© 2015 Amduscia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on April 19, 2015
Last Updated on April 19, 2015

Author

Amduscia
Amduscia

Writing
Holy Hearts Holy Hearts

A Poem by Amduscia


My Demon My Demon

A Poem by Amduscia