Precious Stones Of Love

Precious Stones Of Love

A Poem by Amduscia

I am a rose of rubies, a bloodstone of the ionite palaces...



As a bloodstone among crystal thorns, so is My love among the obsidians...





As a tree of emeralds among the trees of a tigers eye, so is My beloved among the jasper'd suns...





I placed a golden beryl beneath the shadow of smoky quartz with great delight, and the fruit of the jewels was sweet to My taste...





Brought forth unto a banqueting-house of seraphinite and serpentine, banner'd above was love, as a snowflake obsidian...






I am stayed with star diopside, and refreshed with tanzanite apples, for I am sick from love...




A left hand of lapis lazuli is under My rose quartz head, and a right hand of imperial topaz embraces Me...





I adjure You, O coral daughters of citrine cities, by the black opal roes, or by the azurite deers, that You stir not up, nor awake My love...






The amethyst voice of My beloved... Behold, She cometh, leaping upon the alexandrite mountains, fleeting upon the amazonite hills...





My beloved is like a carnelian roe or a young crystalline hart...





Behold, love standeth behind Our jaded wall, She looketh in at the rainbow pyrite windows...





She glanceth through the smithsonite lattice of every heart, trimmed in silver and gold, and through Her Zultanite hall, silently, She follows...

© 2015 Amduscia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on April 19, 2015
Last Updated on April 19, 2015

Author

Amduscia
Amduscia

Writing
Holy Hearts Holy Hearts

A Poem by Amduscia


My Demon My Demon

A Poem by Amduscia