Loves Broken Laws

Loves Broken Laws

A Poem by Amduscia

Love, when Thy fruitful art is made desolate, what wilt Thou do?

Though Thou clothest Thyself with scarlet passion...

Though Thou deckest Thee with golden charm, and ornaments of purity...

Though Thou brighteneth Thine pearled eyes with beauty's paint...

In vain dost Thou make Thyself fair; Thou despiseth the love within Thee, and say they seek Thy life...

For I have heard a gentle whisper as of a Lady in deep sorrow, the anguish of whose heart as of Her that bringeth forth Her first sorrowful Child of loss...

The hissing voice of the crowned Daughter of negativity, that gaspeth in despair for bitter breath, that spreadeth her cruel hands, saying, "Woe is Me now! For the love within My soul fainteth before the murderers of My hopes"...

Stream forth Thy love to and fro through the golden streets of hope, and see now, and know, and seek hopes kinsmen in the broad places thereof, if Ye can find faith, truth, and love...

If there be any hint of a treasured whisper that echoes justly, that seeketh likewise sublime truth...

And I will pardon Her anguish...

And though they say, "As Thy love liveth", I know for a surety, they swear falsely...

Do not the eyes of Thy love look upon sublime truth?

Thou hast stricken Thine eyes, but they were not grieved...

Thou hast consumed them, but they have refused to receive correction...

The eyes of Thy love have made their shimmering faces, harder than a cut diamond...

They have refused to return...

Unto Me...

© 2015 Amduscia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank You very much for the review. I very much agree with You.

Posted 8 Years Ago


A sad state of affairs. Trials of life set to teaching lessons. Pain is a great teacher.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 3, 2015
Last Updated on May 3, 2015

Author

Amduscia
Amduscia

Writing
Holy Hearts Holy Hearts

A Poem by Amduscia


My Demon My Demon

A Poem by Amduscia