Dearest

Dearest

A Poem by Divieanna

The Quill lay still and the paper folded crudely. An envelope cradling its web of lies. The writer lay asleep in the bed across. The man stares through her window, poisoning his own mid with lust and looks away with shame. But when he turns back, their he see her. In her bed wrapped in her satin sheets of comforting pride. It is there she dreams of him. His darkest soul and the evil dwelling within. He would let her dream of him. For she clings desperately to those dreams.  To a fantasy that she may have him forever. He stares at her. Her hair laying in a mess upon the velvet soft covers. The fine line of her ruby red lips. As red as the blood upon his own. Her body flowing with beauty and youth. He wanted that beauty. He would reach out to touch her, but he stops. Not yet. Her scattered dress taunted him. Unable to stand it he leaves from the open window. He thinks of all the things he will do to her. In time. When she invited him in again. For a beast of blood as he, can never step foot into the holly home without her words of consent. To the beauty across the way the letter came. He watched her silently as she smiled. The smile that drove him mad with longing. To place his hands over her perfect body. To hold that thin graceful shape in his arms. Upon the moment she finished that letter her fate was sealed. She would tie her soul to another who slept in the grave. She would invite the devil into her home, and let her weakness take her over. Love being the darkest instrument of the evil to haunt her. Her life and purity to be blown away by his heated breath, but by her blood was that breath warm. She sat smiling. That smile which was wasted on the starved creature that would steal her away. Only to dull the sting he felt lying in the cold ground. He came to her. They embraced and lay on that bed. HE tasted her blood, and kept her there. Baring his weight down on her. Soon he would take her away. Over the sea, and through the forests of his home. Down deep n the earth where he would sleep silently next to her. The new immortal.

 

"I will give you anything my love."

© 2012 Divieanna


Author's Note

Divieanna
The original story was the girl had been sleeping with a man she had been in love with who had just returned from overseas. They were not married so it was frowned upon, but she continued to see him, and she finally gave in to him one night and was turned immortal.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

very nicely penned. i liked how you described her through the eyes of the lover, how he sees her as the sweetest view he would ever like to watch. i liked how you expressed his joy and happiness while he was watching her with all love and passion he has in his heart and soul. i have really enjoyed such unique sweet feelings. i have also liked how you have picked such nice simple words to express the feelings of him. i just hoped you havent made it all in the form of a dream as if nothing of it has ever happened or nothing can ever happen. very nice sweet enjoying writing really. i have really enjoyed reading it...

thank you for the nice story....

Posted 11 Years Ago


Divieanna

11 Years Ago

I am surprised you are not running for the hills per say. Most find me intimidating. You could image.. read more
khalid

11 Years Ago

haha what would the wind take from the ceramic however strong the wind is? an insane wouldnt fear an.. read more
Divieanna

11 Years Ago

if you have questions of the writing or any other questions.
[email protected]

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

266 Views
1 Review
Added on December 10, 2012
Last Updated on December 10, 2012
Tags: Poetry

Author

Divieanna
Divieanna

Silver Creek, GA



About
I am a private person. more..

Writing
Obssesor Obssesor

A Poem by Divieanna


Scared smile Scared smile

A Screenplay by Divieanna