Obssesor

Obssesor

A Poem by Divieanna

Deceived by the hand of one so lovely. Claimed in false the heart of the next king of the wind. His screams rattling the castle walls around him. Thinking of the night they shared a dance to sweep away all emotion into senses of ecstasy and paradise. And there she stood. The powerful and the elegant. The malicious and the divine. Veronica, the devil. The beautiful angel this god and bare his soul to and fell to his knees in undeniable devotion, and loyalty. But in an instant she brought his brother down to his knees with her deathly sweet stare, and taken his crown. Cast it aside in pleasure of his secret suffering over her. Azgaurd would be hers in a rain of all hell fire. She was not cold as those he had fought. She was the burning ach in his heart which he had let slip by his alert and ever failing eyes, and pierce him in the heart. Now what would this younger son do. She had sank her claws into his chest with not even a moment to think of his own pain. Dulled by her sirens song he felt not the sting of death but the searing and swirling warmth he mistook for love. Tarring his throat out in a stolen kiss. Though his brother was dead and his father ill, he stared at her with eyes filled with wonder, and admiration. His heart staying his hand and begging him to move closer to her. Her long black and crimson satin dress bellowing out behind her. Portraying her as the embodiment of all things beautiful in the universe. The sun in her hair, the millions of bright and twinkling stars in her eyes. She raised her arms, holding them out to him. Beckoning him to her. Like a forgotten love she had only just found, and remembered. She called him to her as if she had done no wrong. As if all had been forgiven. She spoke to him, "Come, and embrace me you're future." His heart was aching again. Beating out of his chest, railing against the bone. He walked to her. His steps echoing against the sound of rock crumbling. Azgaurd was dieing. With every step he took, a crack began and a tower fell. And as his lips met hers he felt his body shift, and the shattering noise around him stopped. He felt a hand on his shoulder, and he turned to see his brother. Standing, wounded at his side. "Do not fall into the clutched of this witch, she seeks to destroy you Loki. To destroy Us! Our home!" Loki stepped away from Thor. His blood dripping from his clenched fist. Down the leather cover handle of his weapon. Pooling at his feet. "But we are immortal.." Thor bowed his head, "Not anymore brother, she has stripped us of our god status. She seeks to replace us as power in the universe. The with wrapped her soft arms around Lokis's shoulders, and whispered to him gently with her muse voice. "What is his word against mine my love. He who would have taken me from you. Just like everything else he has taken. You're throne, you're place as prince,......... you're father's affection. What good is the word of a spoiled child. Listen to me my love. My king. WE can rule this universe alone. No one would ever challenge you. Now,......... Kill him." The two brothers charged and locked weapons. And as they fought the Witch sat quietly with an evil smile on the Azgaurd throne. HER new throne. To watch her new play things.

© 2013 Divieanna


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on April 13, 2013
Last Updated on April 13, 2013
Tags: love triangle

Author

Divieanna
Divieanna

Silver Creek, GA



About
I am a private person. more..

Writing
Scared smile Scared smile

A Screenplay by Divieanna