What do you see?

What do you see?

A Poem by Divieanna

When you what do you see? Do you see the creature you see in you're nightmares. The evil your church preaches against. The thing in the night you warn your children of. Alexander is a younger blood. Was I wrong of him? He would stand before her. Her fearful eyes searching for a soul she can not find. He had touched her in the night and stolen the world's light from those eyes. And the only comfort he feel in his shell was that which she bestowed on him. He sees her wrap the scarf tighter around her throat in fear. He saw her quiver at the sight of him. She turned away, and he swore he could hear the crackling if his heart. Those painful twinges in his chest. He closes his eyes and looks over the cliff. The wind is cold here. Dancing frost angels were laughing at him. "You could have given me truth but never love." He steps back and reaches to her through the winds vial between hem. "Anything but love?" She knows those words from her nightmares. She feels a pit of fear growing in her gut, as she spins on her heels to see him. Embracing him warmly she wept.

"No. DO it! Infect me! Take my fear, and my death. Breath this curse into my heart." She cries. Alexander pushed her away with his tears spilling into her hair. "I am not the one to save your heart from despair. I am undeserving. He took another step back. That blizzards breath blowing again. Flapping his long black hair into the gray haze of mist. He smiles at that angel before him. A single sigh of relief is his last word to her. he only caring heart he knew. He took the red scarf from his pale neck, and held it out for the wind to snatch greedily from his hand. She shuttered as she realized the end was near. She thrusted herself forward as he leaned back. Letting the gusts of air glide him over the edge. Her screams were carried for miles. The angel could hear the heart braking cry. They would weep for her. Closing his eyes he felt the stones beneath him digging into his flesh. For a second there was black. Utter darkness. Then she was there. Beside him. His chest was still. He was unable to move. He saw the sharp rock protruding through his chest. His heart jerked and spazemed, just before its strength faded away. Silence was finally a peace he knew.

© 2012 Divieanna


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on December 11, 2012
Last Updated on December 11, 2012
Tags: Poetry

Author

Divieanna
Divieanna

Silver Creek, GA



About
I am a private person. more..

Writing
Obssesor Obssesor

A Poem by Divieanna


Scared smile Scared smile

A Screenplay by Divieanna