Scared smile

Scared smile

A Screenplay by Divieanna
"

Its like a rap opera. Coming from one man to his wife.

"

Jay: You are the pit of my madness! When you wake up in the mourning you say you're sorry because you hate me and you wanted to write in the black book you keep in you're heart! I want to hear you say it again. I wanna hear the words that form when you realize how you just shoved me over the edge. You want me to forget the psycho ways that you adopted when you scared up you're face! Why you look at me like that when  I scream at you not to touch me! In this aftermath I am just another burned memory in the wake of destruction you pull down on me! I can be the man you spite and the man you hate. The smiling cat in the alley that you get the rush just to look at him and when your thinking bout the sick words in your head I'll be the psychopath again! You want the rush go and chase it but if you walk outta here I'll burn down this house of pain, and not look back from the ashes our love will be standing in. I don't want to see these battles turn into the massacred landscapes that you paint in you're head! This is why I cut my smile. This is why my pain is ugly like the look on your face! Look at me in this light up from heaven, take a good look and tell me how ugly you see me! Tell me that you love me now harlot! Tell me that I'm the man of your life and that you wont leave me, I can see it in your eyes, how badly you wanna cry! Drag me down one more time I'm so sick of this s**t so now I'm gonna burn it all down. And no mater how many times I can pull the gun on you, you'll always have my back because we are that crazy! And now that we toppled over this mountain of waking battles, I can finally say that its over now! Tell me now Harlot, tell me that we have each other! Just one another, because I don't think so!  Without you I fall and with you I hate! So what's the difference now if I do show the scares in my face to all my friends and laugh about it! Run away from me you'll see me following you like the shadow in the night! Baby you can't leave you ain't got the guts. Pull the trigger I dare you! Make this battle the last and the thing that make you mad!

 

{Gun goes off.}

© 2013 Divieanna


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on January 15, 2013
Last Updated on January 15, 2013

Author

Divieanna
Divieanna

Silver Creek, GA



About
I am a private person. more..

Writing
Obssesor Obssesor

A Poem by Divieanna