Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by AmongSavages
"

Intro

"

Prologue

      Jeremy was not exactly what you would call normal. At first glance, you would believe he was just an average sixteen-year-old boy with strikingly handsome features. But, when you looked closely, something about him seemed off. You would have this nagging feeling that there was something oddly special about him, but you could never put your finger on it. Sometimes, you would wonder if it was those almond shaped light gray eyes surrounded by those thick, black lashes. Maybe it was the long, jet black hair that contrasted sharply with that pale, porcelain like skin of his.
      But, the more you would stare, the less alien his features became to you. Sometimes, you would worry he would catch you admiring his pale beauty, but he would never even spare you a passing glance. You would spend entire class periods staring at his high cheekbones and the curve of his lips, so red it was as if they were stained with blood. You would notice the way his square jaw would work as he became angry with someone and the way his straight nose crinkled when he found something mildly amusing.

      Although you would waste hours staring at him, bell after bell, you managed to keep an A average in all of your classes. Sometimes, you would stay after school on certain days to watch Jeremy do laps around the pool. The two of you would be the only people at the pool, but he never seemed to notice your presence. You would leave exactly when he climbed out of the pool, closing the heavy door quietly behind you, never noticing the thoughtful gaze following you out the door.

      There were many bits and pieces of Jeremy you never noticed. You never witnessed the smiles he shared with himself when he felt your stares. You never saw all the times he stared at stared at you, admiring your smooth brown skin and long, curly black hair. Every moment you sat thinking of times with him, he sat daydreaming of times with you. You thought you knew everything about Jeremy Levitt, but you didn't.

 



© 2013 AmongSavages


Author's Note

AmongSavages
It's short, but I'm going to keep working on the first chapter. I'm kind of in between stories so, if this even picks up a following, be patient.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

831 Views
Added on February 10, 2013
Last Updated on February 10, 2013
Tags: forbidden, dark romance, vampires, fantasy


Author

AmongSavages
AmongSavages

FL



About
A wannabe fashion major who really doesn't think she writes enough at all. more..

Writing