A Dedication!

A Dedication!

A Chapter by Arielle Ann

Samara was ecstatic, her rosy cheeks flushed and her eyes sparkled as she entered her room. Her windswept hair brushed across her face ad she smiled as she tucked a strand behind her ear n sat down to write.

 Samara was in love, a true divine love, pure than the Virgin Mary in the Sistine chapel..and it took her 25 years to realize what love meant, that it really did exist! Love yes, love is a sense of divine purity, a sense of pure and complete closeness, its sacred and godlike,two beings are one....nothing to do with lust, nor age, neither caste or class....Love is glorious!

 True love is rare, its an arduous venture and the ones who seek it out discover heaven on earth. She was elated indeed...waiting to hear his voice each day, each moment; smiling on the road all alone; a feeling totally selfless and undemanding, an inner mutual understanding so complete; she was on the top of the world..what wouldn’t she do to sit with him and watch the sunset or to watch him drifting to sleep every night, tend to him when he was unwell, cook a dish for him, ruffle his hair and talk by the fireplace: no one but only them, everyone seemed distant now...nothing else mattered ,all the burdens seemed like trifles..so far were they, but yet so close!

True love is beautiful, yet it brings pain too, pain of happiness...you are so happy that you feel pain of the emotions overflowing within you. It brings a sense of completeness with emptiness...complete is your heart with love yet empty to see your love so far away from you...you love him and yes miss him so much...you are so full yet lonely! Strange!!! The irony of love is that it becomes secured with the insecurities of your partner, the passion turning intense in the obsessions of the other, growing stronger with his jealousy, the sweetness increasing in his possessiveness....the metaphors so marvelous indeed!

 Love demands nothing; its chastity is incomparable with anything; its like an unquenched thirst growing more with each gulp of water. Its a quest for water across a barren desert; deceptive mirages threaten to lure you astray; but the view of the sparkling water leaves us secured and satisfied; every drop makes us so complete wiping away all the agony in the stark desolate desert. This is love...So isn’t it divine? The person realizes it as soon as the first drops touches his parched lips..that this was the love he was long waiting for!

love doesn’t demand compromise; nor is it a responsibility,; its a sense of natural care born from deep within...its not a duty to the partner why she/he is late, but a wave of panic that is she/he all right? Its not something that lets us wander n ruin our future but a sense of confidence infested that inspires us to go higher till the apex. Love never falters with age, instead the bond grows stronger with each passing day....yes love is beautiful!

Hey love reflects in a person, he sees beauty in everything, the person himself grows beautiful (bet you will see the change and know he is in love),a hop in every step, full of vibrant energy n always happy with a smile to add!

Samara closed her journal and smiled saying “I am in love...I feel whole  ...The world seems wonderful now.”She hopped out of her bed and opened the window to look down at the fresh green unending valley laid across her feet!



© 2011 Arielle Ann


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very nice chapter. When love is in our heart. Life is very good. Thank you for the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Good one..!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nice and delicate write!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

248 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 30, 2010
Last Updated on November 29, 2011


Author

Arielle Ann
Arielle Ann

Bangalore, India



About
I thought I saw the rainbow, I believed I viewed the sunshine, I conceived the breeze with promises anew, With a faith that was firm and prayers divine. But; Why the clouds obscure so lovely th.. more..

Writing