Unbelievable Lips

Unbelievable Lips

A Poem by Amsomnia-Studios
"

Inspired by the first time I truly wanted to kiss someone, the text was written many years later, but inspired from a memory that seems so distant now...

"

Like the touch of the most emotion felt blossom that blooms on a summer’s day, endless in a wonderful grace is something like that. Like a beautiful eventful picture that only comes around once in a whole lifetime is something like that.


Waiting forever and ever is not a toll order, neigh I call it a heavenly request, and if that is something thee should be faced with, do thy best to gracefully accept.   


You’ll breathe heavily simply because the fear of succumbing is ever so near, but wow what a great succumbing that is. You mustn’t ever turn your gaze away from them lush and soft as they so apparently seem.


When you finally after waiting for an eternity, get to feel those soft wonderers shining crafted perfections, accept to succumb to eternal entrancement.

© 2013 Amsomnia-Studios


Author's Note

Amsomnia-Studios
ignore grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

well that was nicely described....

usually I read poems in form of sum structured formations. But here it was more of a screenplay kinda :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
1 Review
Added on April 30, 2013
Last Updated on April 30, 2013
Tags: unbelievable, lips, amsomnia, studios, michael, petersen

Author

Amsomnia-Studios
Amsomnia-Studios

Sønderborg, Sønderjylland, Denmark



About
My name is Michael, I usually go under the name Amsomnia Studios doing various things like writing fanfiction, doing reviews on youtube including many other things, but I have in fact been writing poe.. more..

Writing