Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Anexi

 Cold, damp, frozen. 

  Everything was so limited, food, sun light, water; she was forgotten, left to die, forgotten like an old rag thrown into a corner. How long could she go on like this, freezing to death, starving, denigrated? Living in her own personal hell, suffering every day, hoping that she’ll be set free.

She then heard footsteps coming to her cell; she had high hopes that someone was finally here to save her, to finally set her free? Her sprits where shot down; however; when the man that opened the door held a gun in his hand and aimed it right at her. Whimpering in fear she closed her eyes thinking that this might be the end of her life.

The man locked the gun back and fired twice into both of her knees. She cried out in pain as the hot lead scorched her skin and fresh tears rolled down her cheeks. Red scarlet leaked from the new wound that was made, the option of death was starting to look better. She just wanted the pain to end; she was tired of being alone.

 



© 2012 Anexi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is really GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please add more SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


You made me feel her pain. Your descriptions are out of this world! I loved the size of the words as well because it made it easier for me to read. ^.^ This prolouge is very interesting and I cant wait to read more!

-Jade

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i think you are so much into horror stories..this is a really crul story, i pity so much with her..

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I like the story and the font. Please continue ^.^

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 21, 2012
Last Updated on June 21, 2012


Author

Anexi
Anexi

About
Been a writer for a few years; mostly fan fiction and I just started writing my own stories. I'm a nice person who is still learning how to write. I love video games,reading, and music. I'm sorry if I.. more..

Writing
Writing Writing

A Poem by Anexi