The ghost with the bloody fingers ~ by Alvin Schwartz

The ghost with the bloody fingers ~ by Alvin Schwartz

A Story by Angels heart
"

About a ghost with seriously jacked up fingers

"
A businessman arrived at a hotel late one night and asked for a room. The room clerk told him the hotel was all filled up. "There is only one empty room," he said. "But we don't rent that one because it is haunted."
"I'll take it," said the businessman. "I don't believe in ghost."
The man went up to the room. He unpacked his things, and he went to bed. As soon as he did, a ghost came out of the closet. It's fingers were bleeding, and it was moaning, "bloody fingers! Bloody fingers!" When the man saw the ghost, he grabbed his things and ran.
The next night a woman arrived very late. Again, all the rooms were taken except for the haunted room.
"I'll sleep there," she said. "I'm not afraid of ghost."
As soon as she got into the bed, the ghost came out of the closet. It's fingers still were bleeding. It still was moaning, "bloody fingers! Bloody fingers!" And the woman took one look and ran.
A week later another guest arrived very late. He also took the haunted room.
After he unpacked, he got out his guitar and he began to play. Soon the ghost appeared. As before, it'd finger were bleeding, and it was moaning, "bloody fingers! Bloody fingers!"
The man paid no attention. He just kept strumming his guitar. But the ghost kept moaning, and its fingers kept bleeding.
Finally, the guitar player looked up. "Cool it, man!" He said. "Get yourself a Band-Aid."

© 2014 Angels heart


Author's Note

Angels heart
I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THIS STORY!!! I got this story out of an scary stories book. I thought it was funny and somewhat scary at the same time so I wanted to share it with everyone ;)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Guitarists know all about bloody fingers. Maybe it wasn't a ghost at all. Maybe it was Keith Richards on a three day bender.

Posted 10 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1253 Views
1 Review
Added on March 17, 2014
Last Updated on March 17, 2014

Author

Angels heart
Angels heart

Platte city, MO



About
Every chance I get I love to write read and draw. Also, even in the middle of class, I HAVE to write down an idea if I get one. I love to dabble in all sorts of things. Enjoy my writing and please lea.. more..

Writing
Goodbye Goodbye

A Poem by Angels heart