Black

Black

A Poem by Angels heart
"

What the color means to me

"
Black, the color of the middle of my heart, burned into my soul. Can you see it? Have you noticed. The feeling is being pushed into a pit, people around laugh at you, no help is welcomed. The only contact I know is betrayal. Help. HELP. screams erupt, unheard.

© 2014 Angels heart


Author's Note

Angels heart
The feeling of black, I've felt it and it hurts. Don't be a bully, be a hero and make a story. Your own story

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Black is my favorite color and so is my heart. I was bullied as a kid but I used it to my advantage. I probably wouldn't change it if I could, it made me who I am. Hold your head up and never look down...you deserve that!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Angels heart

10 Years Ago

Black is my second favorite color, maybe the color of my soul O.o I will and thank you.
Dark, foreboding and desperate. I like this, good job

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Angels heart

10 Years Ago

Thank you for your feelings
Blackness....the absence of light. It's helplessness. It's a terrible hole....one of complete isolation and despair. You could make an entire story on only a few sentences. Interesting. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Chidoriflower

10 Years Ago

I wish this life of mine wouldn't end; that there'd be another series. You're welcome and thanks. ;)
Angels heart

10 Years Ago

Death is hard to some people, welcoming to others. Everyone wants to live long and happily.
Chidoriflower

10 Years Ago

Yeah.......

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 20, 2014
Last Updated on March 20, 2014

Author

Angels heart
Angels heart

Platte city, MO



About
Every chance I get I love to write read and draw. Also, even in the middle of class, I HAVE to write down an idea if I get one. I love to dabble in all sorts of things. Enjoy my writing and please lea.. more..

Writing
Goodbye Goodbye

A Poem by Angels heart